• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN!]FxF Search, Pairings and Plots within![IGNORE POST COUNT!]

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
I AM A VERY FORGETFUL PERSON, DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME AFTER A FEW HOURS OF SILENCE! DISREGARD THE PREFIX! I'M OPEN TO OTHER THINGS!

Hello! This will be my third interest check but I decided to re-make it using HTML, make it look nice and stuff you know? Little bit about me; I'm 17 and Have been RPing for about 10 years, 8 if you count breaks. I'm thus very experienced in Roleplay. I do NOT play male characters, I mean I do, but no one wants a psychotic mass murderer in a romance 1x1.

Rule List

1.  I only play Female as said, do not ask me to play male, this is a FxF search. You can persuade me for MxF but only if you play male.
  2.  Doubling is fine, double the yuri double the good tbh.
  3.  I prefer somewhat fast paced romance, by this I mean the relationship itself starting. I will build up to it but if takes weeks IRL time of constant posting I'm not interested. That said, I'm not interested in instant romance all to much unless I like the characters together a lot.
  4.  One paragraph, 4 sentences minimum. Post a one liner and I'll give a warning, do it again and I'll likely drop the RP UNLESS I'm really interested in it and love the pairing.
  5.  Pictures for face-claims are preferred, anime preferred, realistic is fine. I only use anime. Description is meh, but fine.
  6. I LOVE roleplaying so please do not hesitate to ask if you want to do more than one RP with me. As long as you can keep up with them all I'll do them ^-^. I'll probably ask you too if we're in one and I enjoy RPing with you.

Pairings

Below is a list of pairings I'd be interested in playing. Stars beside them denote interest from 1-5, five obviously being the highest.

• Neko x Master(Comes with a plot!)*
  • Vampire x Human(Comes with a plot!)*
  • Human x Werewolf*
  • Boss x Employee**
  • Roommate x Roommate(Comes with a plot!)*****
  • Best Friend x Best Friend(Comes with a plot!)***
  • Best Friend x Amnesiac(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Assassin x Target(Comes with a plot!)***
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Commoner x Noble***
  • Princess x Knight(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Princess x Princess(Comes with a plot!)***
  • Princess x Thief***
  • Neko x Neko***
  • Human x Neko***
  • Criminal x Cop***
  • Criminal x Criminal**
  • Employee x Boss's Daughter**
  • Best Friend x Best Friend's Girlfriend****
  • Human x Clone(Comes with a plot!)*****
  • Human x Kitsune****
  • Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter***
  • Kitsune x Kitsune***
  • Succubus x Human(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Succubus x Half-Demon****
  • Succubus x Kitsune****
  • Succubus x Succubus****

More will be added later.

Fandoms

Below are a list of fandoms I'd be willing to do, OC's only sorry! Same star system as before!

• Fairy Tail****
  • Bleach***
  • Dimenson W**
  • Akame Ga Kill***
  • Kill La Kill**
  • Escaflowne(Really rusty on this)**
  • Naruto*

There are probably lots of others that I know of that aren't on this list that I'd be willing to do. So just hit me up with a list of names or something and I'll let you know!

Plots

Plots will be listed here as I make them/come across them. They will be clearly labeled if they're a make of my own 'special' mind or if I found them from elsewhere. A list of plots will be made soon and somewhat constantly updated as I grow tired of making RP's with the plots or want to try new ones. 

Clone on the Go(Credit to Gman, Clone x Human):

Clone on the Go is a company that has gained popularity among the public. With the colonization of multiple other planets and advances in technology, the world can now afford to create clones of people without worrying about population rates and resources. Individuals can send in a sample of DNA from anyone they want and within a week a clone of that person will arrive. The clones can be set to retain the memories of the original or be a blank state. Character A is their latest customer. She sent what she thought was the DNA of someone else but accidentally sent in her own strand of hair.

Her Shining Escape(Credit to Amara Redfox, Princess x Knight): 

Character A has been friends with Character B since they were both very young(around 10). Character A is a mere commoner while Character B is the Princess of the kingdom. Character B met A in the forest after sneaking out and getting lost. Character A happened to be a decent guide and managed to lead the Princess back home. The two quickly became friends from the incident and started seeing each other on a constant basis. 

When Character A turned 14 she enlisted in training to become a castle guard. She passed her training when she was 16. When she was 18 she had recieved even more training, Character B still being their best friend and requesting Character A to be her personal guard. Of course A glady accepted the chance to be able to spend time with their best friend whom she's developed a crush on. Little did she know Character A also has. 

Now both 21 Character B has been betrothed to some random Prince she's never met in an effort to secure peace between the two kingdoms. Obviously B doesn't want to marry the Prince, even before she found out the man was supposed to be cruel. Character A and B soon devise a plan for B to run away aided by A. It would most certainly be risky for the both of them but A was willing to do anything to keep B happy and hopefully confess to her later down the road.

Thus they both flee the kingdom, running from both sides will A be able to protect B? Will either of them confess or will they continue remaining silent?

Budding Romance(Best Friend x Best Friend):

Character A has been best friends with Character B her entire life. Ever since she could remember the two were always together all the way up until highschool where Character B had to move away. Neither of them wanted it but they also had no say in it. To make matters worse Character A had developed feelings for B that went beyond friendship shortly before she had to move away. Not wanting to ruin their friendship she said nothing.

Character B returned about five years later, now 20, moving back to her home town and to her friend. She told A nothing about it, merely that she had a surprise for her before breaking contact with her for a few days. The morning of the 4th day she showed up on her doorstep. Of course A was esctatic, immediately hugging her and inviting her friend in. Over the years her feelings had persisted, if not grown due to the constant contact they had shared.

B herself had something of a small crush on A, though it was nothing serious and she thought of it as little more than friendship. A was determined to confess to her friend this time, when she wasn't sure, but she wasn't going to let her chance slip away.

Forgotten Memories(Best Friend x Amnesiac):

Character A was best friends with Character B since highschool. They were pretty much inseperable and always hung out with each other. This persisted all the way through college and graduation. They stayed friends even after having to spend less time with each other due to each of them getting their own places and jobs, though they still talked basically every day. One night Character A got into a car accident, the car was totaled and A herself barely survived. She sustained massive trauma and blood-loss however the doctors were able to save her.

Though there was one problem; she was in a trauma induced coma. The doctors said there was a good chance she would never wake up, though Character B didn't believe them. She took time off as work as much as possible, risking getting fired to stay by her friend. She never left her hospital room save for food and to get her mail every few days. Three months passed and she was worried that the doctors were right. Though one day while she was out Character A woke up, Character B finding out when she came back.

She embraced her friend, happy she was awake. Though their was one problem. She didn't remember a single thing. Her name, why she was in the hospital, what had happened, and worst of all; who Character B was. B was obviously upset but she assured her she wasn't angry, instead opting to aide A in regaining her memory.

Character B as time passed slowly started developing romantic feelings towards A, though she refrained from saying anything and instead focused on her recovery. It made things awkward but she managed. Will Character B confess? Does A share the same feelings? Though, the most important question is, will A regain her memory?

New Roomie(Roommate x Roommate):

Character A has recently rented out a house. Initially they figured they could afford to pay the bills and rent alone. Though when the bills started getting overdue and the rent started being paid late they quickly figured out that wasn't possible. And so they put an ad in the local paper to find a roommate to help pay the bills. Character B spots the ad and talks with A for a while, after a few days they took them up on their offer.

Character B arrives a day later, meeting A in person for the first time. They get along decently well, both able to tolerate the other, and things are official. B moves in and starts helping A with the bills, even though they technically owed nothing for past due B is a fairly generous person. Thanks to such an action the two quickly become friends. 

Will either character develop feelings for the other from there, or will they simply remain friends?

A New Home(Neko x Master):

Character A is a neko who has had a hard time her entire life. She was given away to slavery and knows little more than being such. Over the years she was brought for various things. When she was younger it was simply a maid and the like, though she remained that throughout her various owners some used her for more...immoral things. She always either messed up somehow or was sent back when they got tired of her. Due to her hard life Character A was tempted to end her own the life whenever she got to the home of who bought her next. 

Some of her masters were kind, though, most of them were simply cruel. That all changed when Character B came around, the daughter of a wealthy man who let her buy a 'pet' for her birthday. She expected her to pick someone better looking than she and likely male, though she didn't. Instead she actually picked her. Character A was hesitant to trust B at first though she found herself doing so rather quickly. B was extremely kind to her and gentle, more-so than anyone ever had been to her, treating her more as a friend than a pet.

Not to mention A thought she was quite beautiful. A had no real choice in the matter but was grateful B had bought her. She was soon driven home and given her own room, a change of nice clothes, a bath, and possibly the best meal she'd ever had. The two quickly became friends from there, A enjoying her new life. While she would never admit it A had quickly developed a crush on the one she deemed her savior. 

Not wanting to ruin anything she kept silent, though as time went on A was finding it hard to do so. Would she eventually break down and tell B? Or would she be able to stay silent?

Bloodlust(Vampire x Human):

One night while Character A was walking home Character B just so happened to be walking herself. Though, B was walking for entirely different reasons. Whereas A was walking home and slightly lost due to where she was dropped off, B was a vampire, a vampire out to find someone to feed from. She had refrained from doing so for a little to long, not exactly liking the idea of attacking someone. Though at this point she was on the brink of starvation and going feral.

B soon found A and attacked her, covering her mouth and dragging her into a dark alley. She drank from her until she nearly killed her. At that point she panicked. She didn't want A to die so she brought her to her house to aid her, luckily having some medical supplies from a contact of hers. She set everything up and sat by A's side while she recovered, intent on helping her recover fully. She explained everything to A when she woke up, of course A freaked out though B assured her she was in no danger.

Not having any options or any way to go against her A accepted B's help for the time being. B knew the risks of keeping her alive and aiding her, but B wasn't a killer. She might be forced to be a monster but murder was something she would never commit. And thus she started making good on her promise, nursing A back to health while worrying what she would do when she got better.

Arrangement(Princess x Princess):

Character A is the Princess of the kingdom neighboring Character B. Relations between the two kingdoms had always been off and on but recently things have went well. In an effort to strengthen their bonds Character B was quickly engaged to Character A. Neither of them having met each other prior were reluctant to marry the other, clearly disliking the arranged marriage. Character A was quickly sent off to visit Character B after a bit of demanding to at-least get to know her future wife. 

At first she disliked her for whatever reason, the most prominent being she didn't want to be forced to marry. As time went on A eventually befriended B, starting to like her as time progressed towards their ceremony. She wasn't sure if she wanted to marry her but they had no choice, at the very least the two of them were now friends.

Out of Options(Kidnapped x Kidnapper):

Character A is completely out of luck, time, and money. Within the span of a week she lost her job and car, the rest of her money going to bills and food to kee her sustained. She looked for work as best she could, finding a few odd jobs to keep food on the table. A month later and she found she was being kicked out of the house if she couldn't pay up her rent within two weeks. Out of options and not sure what to do Character A devised a plan to kidnap B, the daughter of a wealthy corporation owner. 

She had devised her plan quickly over a few days, obviously said plan having more than a few mistakes. She had never done anything like this before, though luckily it went off without a hitch. She tossed B into the basment in a rather cliche manner, the only problem now being getting the money. As she waited for the ransom the two eventually started speaking, A explaining to B why she was doing what she was doing. B felt bad for her, though she was obviously scared, she figured she really did have no other choice.

Eventually the two became friends, A letting B out of the basement to be with her so long as she didn't run away. B agreed and stuck to her promise, happy to be out of the cold and in the warmth of her house. A enjoyed her company up there with her much more than in the basement. Some time passed and the two talked more, eventually actually becoming pretty close friends, both deciding to stay so when or if the ransom was paid.

Targetted(Assassin x Target):

Character A is a professional assassin, never failing a mission and never denying a contract. She had one rule however, no children. She was a killer, not a heartless monster. Most of the people she killed were terrible and corrupt people in one way or another. Some were innocent, though that was just another job. Eventually A gets a contract to assasinate B, the daughter of a corrupt and powerful man whom owned multiple multi-billion dollar buisnesses. His competitors, who were admittedly equally as corrupt as he, wanted to make an example and force him to shut down.

A gets the perfect opportunity to make the kill but heistates, missing her window and allowing B to roam free. It happens again a few days later and A isn't sure why. B is just another woman, another target, another paycheck. So why couldn't she pull the trigger?

Eventually A confronts B directly, dragging her into an alleyway and planning on stabbing her to death. Getting a better look at her she found the woman was incredibly attractive, hesitating once more. On a impulse she knocked her out and ran off with her, carrying her to her hidden base and locking her in a room. Sure the woman looked nice, but so had several others she was hired to kill. She didn't hesitate for them, so why her? 

The contract still out on her she decided to keep her there and explain everything, as well as figure out exactly why she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Accidental Summons(Succubus x Human):

Character A is the daughter of a wealthy and powerful family. She has nice things, lots of friends, and incredible influence due to her parents standings. Her parents tried to hide it from her, however, she soon found out her parents' fortune and thus their power was dwindling. Not sure what to do though wanting to help she, one night, decided to summon a powerful demon to aid her. Rather than a demon Character A made a mistake and summoned Character B. A rather awkward discussion later and B agreed to help A, if only because she found the situation hilarious. Neither had a plan though both knew whatever it would be it would definitely be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back