• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN!]FxF Search, Pairings and Plots within![IGNORE POST COUNT!]

Hello Mitch! I have found interest in several of your ideas but if you don't have anyone for it yet chat me up for the RoommateXRoommate one? Or really any of the ideas seem interesting if you decide you don't want to do the room mate one with me. -waves-

Heyo.  I'm interested in plenty of the ideas you have in the first post.  Would you be interested in rping with me?

Hello Mitch! I have found interest in several of your ideas but if you don't have anyone for it yet chat me up for the RoommateXRoommate one? Or really any of the ideas seem interesting if you decide you don't want to do the room mate one with me. -waves-

Those moments when brain skips post ^-^

I've been really craving a best friend x best friend thing where one of the girls is dating a guy but the other is in love with her. She comes over and sleeps over like a regular friend but wishes for more. I dunno, if you are interested PM me!

I've been really craving a best friend x best friend thing where one of the girls is dating a guy but the other is in love with her. She comes over and sleeps over like a regular friend but wishes for more. I dunno, if you are interested PM me!

That actually sounds really interesting, I'll PM you!

Criminal Cop

Princess knight

Princess thief

Vampire Human

Crimnal Criminal

Assassin Target

the above is everything I would be interested in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back