• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forrest Academy REBOOT

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

j6Wejzk.png
What if I told you that the fairy tales you were told as a child and the creatures in them, were true? Deep in the heart of a dark forest an academy for magical youth resides. The academy has been teaching these youths for thousands of years with each year yielding more and more students. The academy does not discriminate and welcomes all of magic decent.

Currently the school is ran by Head Mistress Morgana Thorne who has been in charge of the school for over eight hundred years. She is what is called a Great Witch, she has lived for a little over a thousand years without growing old, and only gaining strength through her magic as the years go on. She is a mentor and teacher to all her students and likes to get to know each one on a personal level.

At Dark Forest Academy you may carve out your own path, and be whomever you wish to be. Mini plots will come and go but ultimately you guide your fate. Will you become the greatest of your kind or shape the world for the generations to come? A life of magic awaits you behind the doors of Dark Forest Academy.

_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png

| navigation |
| CS| classes | the dorms |
| teachers | ooc chat | the ic| discord |

ORIGINAL CREATOR: Loraenys Loraenys
CODE OWNER: Loraenys Loraenys

Last edited:
I never expressed interest. But thank you anyway and you can untag me if you like.
really? "^w^ Oh, my apologise in that case, don't worry this'll never be used again anyhow so ya' can just sit there an look pretty! :3
Are there limits to what you can be?
No, but there are strict conditions with how power and boundaries with each.

really? "^w^ Oh, my apologise in that case, don't worry this'll never be used again anyhow so ya' can just sit there an look pretty! :3

No, but there are strict conditions with how power and boundaries with each.
Tell me about those conditions, i need to know if one of teh two characters i have in mind would be possible

Tell me about those conditions, i need to know if one of teh two characters i have in mind would be possible
Hm, well try to stay away from made up creatures in that kind of sense, nothing that is overpower obviously, and once again remember they're going to a school so you'd assume despite the rare prodigy that they wouldn't be overwhelming amazing yet the,r also remember age in comparison to each species, a more humanoid creature may have a similar sort of ageing to a human, even with prolonged life, but then again a dragon may be in their thousands before they're what that species considers as 'adolescent' in this we're looking for more stereotypical monsters if possible but do encourage creativity such as maybe a human who gets reborn in a new body every time they die or a minotaur type person, the more detailed and pre connected ones being werewolves, vampires, dragons, nymphs, witches, ghosts, reanimated somethings, golems, gargoyles, shapeshifters, etc…. I hope that helped!!!! "^w^

Hm, well try to stay away from made up creatures in that kind of sense, nothing that is overpower obviously, and once again remember they're going to a school so you'd assume despite the rare prodigy that they wouldn't be overwhelming amazing yet the,r also remember age in comparison to each species, a more humanoid creature may have a similar sort of ageing to a human, even with prolonged life, but then again a dragon may be in their thousands before they're what that species considers as 'adolescent' in this we're looking for more stereotypical monsters if possible but do encourage creativity such as maybe a human who gets reborn in a new body every time they die or a minotaur type person, the more detailed and pre connected ones being werewolves, vampires, dragons, nymphs, witches, ghosts, reanimated somethings, golems, gargoyles, shapeshifters, etc…. I hope that helped!!!! "^w^
I was thinking about either a grimreaper (which i think i did in the original) or a doll that has come to life and is kinda new to being... well alive.

I don't really recall whether or not I ever expressed interest in this rp (perhaps I'm going senile already???), but I do have several posts and CSs that I already owe, so I'll have to see if I can get myself organized. Until then...
tenor.gif

I don't really recall whether or not I ever expressed interest in this rp (perhaps I'm going senile already???), but I do have several posts and CSs that I already owe, so I'll have to see if I can get myself organized. Until then...
tenor.gif
XD kk~~ (I think I may have just tagged you in the other one actually, oops)

I was thinking about either a grimreaper (which i think i did in the original) or a doll that has come to life and is kinda new to being... well alive.
Hm, well both certainly sound interesting!!

Pika, did you mass tag me? >;3
Jk I’m cool with it, although I’m not really into academies right now. Maybe though.

Pika, did you mass tag me? >;3
Jk I’m cool with it, although I’m not really into academies right now. Maybe though.
XD …. Just chuu ma friendo~ Anyhow, yeah it's not exactly as school based as you'd think, won't really be playing out the classes unless a mass of characters are in a single one of them, other than that there's gonna be a lot of character development, arcs, plots and a whole rival school with this schools headmistresses rival.

*Banana brain not working*
Oh yea i did show interest i remember! i could not go on because i as filled to the brim with work and needed to hop out! ell now XD i am free so count me in once more!

XD …. Just chuu ma friendo~ Anyhow, yeah it's not exactly as school based as you'd think, won't really be playing out the classes unless a mass of characters are in a single one of them, other than that there's gonna be a lot of character development, arcs, plots and a whole rival school with this schools headmistresses rival.
Hmm, I guess I’ll join then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back