• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✧˖*°࿐ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴄᴄᴀ ᴀʟ ʟᴜᴘᴏ! -- full

Due to a lack of applicants for certain roles I will be extending the deadline to APRIL 23rd, 23:59 PDT! As usual, if you've already submitted an application feel free to edit it up until the deadline!

Last edited:
Bumping! We have THREE DAYS until the deadline. If you need an extension please let me know and we can work something out!

Small update to everyone: I've edited the verbiage of the roles to be more distinct and clean up typos that I found in the plain text/mobile friendly version. From what I've read so far, none of the applications will require changes, but I wanted to avoid confusion and have the quotes for each role more accurately reflect my vision.

It's April 27 which means... It's result time!

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who applied. There were so many good entries that it honestly broke my heart to have to pick just one! Nonetheless, I have chosen the winners for Scaramouche, Pulcinella, Innamorati, Il Dottore, La Signora, and Arlecchino.

I will be PMing accepted applicants shortly.

But if you weren't picked fear not! The spot of Pierrot is still free so if you are interested in creating a new character for that role or adjusting a previous submission then reach out to me via Discord or PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back