• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So character creation questions. How D&D ish is this? Any races preferred/discouraged? Would our characters know anything about the ritual? What kind of powers are brought on by the ritual? Any other rules we need to know?

So character creation questions. How D&D ish is this? Any races preferred/discouraged? Would our characters know anything about the ritual? What kind of powers are brought on by the ritual? Any other rules we need to know?
So it is a human only RP. When I said DDish I meant in the sense of a party working together to take down greater foes or taking on a dungeon.
No one would know the specifics of the ritual as it is a very new thing. Some people had guards come in and take them after declining to participate, while others volunteered to assist their nation. And in turns of power, the ritual just amplified a certain aspect of your character. For my character Eva, she was good at “prediction” magic. And so because of that she was enabled the ultimate future sight... but at the cost of an inability to focus on the present. Another example could be a soldier who knows of no magic fighting with an axe gaining the ability to solidify his body, but losing all sensation.
Furthermore, all characters need less sleep, are stronger, and are faster than the average person after the ritual.

Right now we are currently waiting for a couple more characters before we can begin!

'Ello!

How are you doing? xD. Late response, but oh well.
Oh, By the way, Mythy. It looks like my character might be the opposite of yours. A pyromancer, contemplative (If somewhat sadistic), maintaining a quiet, scholarly (if somewhat pyromaniac) approach (He's more into the practical application of magic. :xFwink:). He's still a good guy. Just a bit.... excited about explosions.

Yeah. Imagine a nerd that loves blowing things up.

Last edited:
darkborn darkborn

Just watch what you blow up and everything should be fime xD

Personally I'm somewhat tempted to ask who'd want to be romance partners so we can explore his awkwardness but dunno if I should.

All in all, he's somewhat different for me to try and RP and it excites me

Almost done with the CS, just need to flesh out the bio and personality, and maybe add one more weakness.

Cool! What’s our team composition like? Was thinking about making a thief gone captain of the guard.
So far there is:
Eva- Con artist turned Oracle (enchantment, prediction, projection/illusion magic))
Simon- aspiring (aspired at this point amiright) knight (N/A)
Meliea- Nature lover turned Druid (nature magic)
Cardinal- blacksmith warrior (heat spells)

So far there is:
Eva- Con artist turned Oracle (enchantment, prediction, projection/illusion magic))
Simon- aspiring (aspired at this point amiright) knight (N/A)
Meliea- Nature lover turned Druid (nature magic)
Cardinal- blacksmith warrior (heat spells)
Hmm, any types of character ye looking for? Stumbled in a concept.

Hm. I missed Meliea's basic healing magic. But at the same time, could use stronger healing and/or a trained cleric/doctor person.

Or... Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back