OOC

This is true but it takes a lot to pull it off and not be John Cena in the process when fighting as a inferior fighter but it can be pulled off  

I mean if you can outsmart an opponent it doesn't really matter how strong they are.  Plus I assume rank doesn't necesarilly mean strength just infamy.  I was going to ask mine to be C rank.

I mean if you can outsmart an opponent it doesn't really matter how strong they are.  Plus I assume rank doesn't necesarilly mean strength just infamy.  I was going to ask mine to be C rank.

Well from the website it a mixed, from infamy, know information, and influence. So being a C you can be aSURPRISEMOFO because so little known about you . While B's i image are like eh i heard bout them,w hile A's are likely eithier runing some areas in districts or mini boss . S's are like world stars both ghoul and human know you or least heard bout you or you have a big profile with the CCG . Least that how i see it in my book 

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i see. 

sounds kinda dumb to me, we really don't need full control as long as we can make new topic and rp, who cares? if it doesn't go the way horror likes, of well, its they're own falt for leaving.

oh i see. 

sounds kinda dumb to me, we really don't need full control\l as long as we can make new topic and rp, who cares? if it doesn't go the way horror likes, of well, its they're own falt for leaving.

To be honest I think moving it makes it a better experience for the players.

2 minutes ago, Kimona said:

oh i see. 

sounds kinda dumb to me, we really don't need full control as long as we can make new topic and rp, who cares? if it doesn't go the way horror likes, of well, its they're own falt for leaving.

Over all that is true but it easier to just go like Oh your accepted into the rp vs having to tell people our GM gone so we just hijacked the rp and just kinda been rolling with it though were still doing it kek

Yeah just wanted to make sure my chars didn't get bodied as soon as they are introduced.  Although rank isn't everything either, intelligence can be just as deadly.

For investigators, rank is more based on experience and skill. As the better the investigator the more likely they are capable of delivering killing blows and dodging enemy attacks. Though as seen with Shuu and any other Special Class Investigator from the manga whose name doesn't rhyme with "Arena Dis' Show" a ghoul of any rank can still kill them or wound them because after all they are still human.

As for ghouls rank is based on inherent threat to the CCG and to the public, but mostly based on the former. As its just a measure of how good they are at killing investigators. Though of course the same goes for them as it is possible for even a low rank investigator to kill a high ranking ghoul (Although Highly Unlikely). This is best exemplified with Juuzo being able to deliver decent blows to the Owl in the Battle of Anteiku despite fighting without the aid of the Arata Armor and being clearly outclassed as a recently promoted Associate Special Class Investigator who had years less experience than his peers like Kuroiwa.

Hiiii !

I HAVE SCHOOL.

If the library is open ( or if it's not ), I'll attempt to sneak in and use the computers to reply.

Also my CS has random pictures. I'm trying to fix them. The appearance is where is says appearance. It's a hyperlink. 

BYEEEE. <3  

HI. SORRY IT TOOK ME 6.7355 MILLIONTEEN YEARS TO REPLY.

I just finished her new CS ( which I had to redo five timessss ), so if you want a sneak peek of GHOUL Ikumi, head over their!

I promise promise promise I will reply more and be on top of things. <3  

I think the CCG Duo makes a lot more sense since they have the buddy cop system going on. But a ghoul duo would be interesting as well

@Lancelot

@Calm idk what to do with your char, he was pierced in the lungs? that might be a problem, it could lead to "death, which is almost fatal xD

k, setting those corny jokes aside, what you gonna do?

@Calm idk what to do with your char, he was pierced in the lungs? that might be a problem, it could lead to "death, which is almost fatal xD

To be fair it seems like everyone gets these crazy injuries in Tokyo Ghoul, I am pretty sure a pierced lung would certainly mean a trip to the doctor but he could probably make it through the encounter. (This is assuming he is human.)

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the specifics too much. 

And they're all in District 6 fighting in that alley I told you about. 

@ReadingTheRunes

So is Shuu dead or just MIA? 

@TPBx

OK so if I am wanting to do a ghoul investigator duo I assume the senior member would be First Class while the other would be Rank 3?  To my knowledge they are normally made so recruits don't get fucked while learning the job.

Punctured lungs really aren't uncommon. Rate of survival is actually pretty high. That being said, he's going to be stuck in the office for a while. They're not gonna let him out in the field for a while.

^^ Don't worry about that tho. Something may or may not be happening at the office soon...

; D

But there's no time skip. Are you gonna do that over a time or are you doing your own little timeskip?

Also how much money will I win in a gamble if I say Shuu is becoming a half-ghoul?

Well I'm definitely doing whatever I might or might not be planning in 1 IC week so you should have plenty of time to get a character up and rp about with them. : D

Users who are viewing this thread