OOC

Hey, Para? You might want to use a different font for the titles...

It's all kinda just boxes...

Love the rest tho <3  Good job~!

(But we can have one after the battle with the Storm in that alley?)

quick question- i was thinking of using a different character here- i really liked the idea innes (kinzu's character) thought of, a ghoul country, i was wondering if i could make an antagonist who is trying to do just that and will go to any measure to do it.

@Paranoid

Sounds great! What district are they currently in?

@Paranoid

Hmmm, I think some Investigators and Ghouls were fighting in 6.

The girl that Destructus was telling you about is played by me. She is in her house, that is on the outskirts of District 10, which is near the borders of District 13.

So you can sneak into those areas, or somewhere near that. C:

3 hours ago, Kimona said:

quick question- i was thinking of using a different character here- i really liked the idea innes (kinzu's character) thought of, a ghoul country, i was wondering if i could make an antagonist who is trying to do just that and will go to any measure to do it.

@Paranoid

Trying to fight me mate ? 

@ReadingTheRunes Posted where we were, but it wasn't well described. So to my understanding were at Ikumi home that is somewhat ransacked  don't know about the house lay out , however the backdrop is woods . 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so cause we already got a swarm of people pushing S rank for both Ghouls and Agents hope for some growth for all  @Lancelot

Yeah just wanted to make sure my chars didn't get bodied as soon as they are introduced.  Although rank isn't everything either, intelligence can be just as deadly.

Yeah just wanted to make sure my chars didn't get bodied as soon as they are introduced.  Although rank isn't everything either, intelligence can be just as deadly.

This is true but it takes a lot to pull it off and not be John Cena in the process when fighting as a inferior fighter but it can be pulled off  

Users who are viewing this thread