DELETED

AGAIN

AND

IT

WAS

PERFECT

im done

i cant do anything

iM ACtuaALLY gOiNg tO kIlL SoMeOnE NOWENGIOW BEMRANDIHEFGKWWEQPINEBSFUORSWAIPMK:DDNEUO EFHIUUFRGEWIU

NONE OF YUO UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IM RGNEARAGING RIGHT NOW UGH

Wake me up inside

*cant wake up*

Wake me up inside

Anyway between work, school and having to drive my brother around to every goddamn event since he doesn't have a license, Ive been super swamped and dead. I'll try and make a post by Friday. But if I haven't by then, then just move on without me.

Hmm, the question is do I unleash Dennis on these poor saps attacking the shopkeeper? xD

Sorry for being absent, school keeps me busy sometimes.If anyone's got an open character hopefully an interaction can be arranged?

I do, actually. I was considering joining the fight that's going on though. My character is pretty much set to attack the nearest person, so unless you want a fight perhaps we shouldn't meet. xD

Oh gee a fight might be good for me to get used to Huxley's set of weapons.

Now we pray the new quadruple amputee investigator doesn't end up running into Eddie AND Dennis although maybe she'll find a way to not die :^) She does have her own personal villain to beat still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully my long break from rping doesn't make me do stupid non-okay things -w-

Users who are viewing this thread