OOC

So did timeskip happen already without me realizing or did I manage to post before. :P

Well once we finish the Ikumi rescue arc or least settle it we can decide if to do a time skip on no. Because at the moment were just stall out waiting for post @Syndra

Well I'm waiting for the time skip actually as I'm not interacting with anyone. Unless you want Dennis to come and rip y'all faces off. : /

Okay, I'm calling an official timeskip now so we can free people up from his stuck they are. (I know @Paranoid is the GM but this is dying otherwise)

The next day is here, morning has come and everyone has returned from whence they came or wherever they want to go. Those that are injured can leave the hospital (like @TPBx and @Yoshiro's characters should be able to leave the hospital, albeit still fairly wounded, for the sake of having something to do). 

A hard reset, I suppose. We can pick it up from there, because frankly, this is slowing down quite considerably and I really don't want this to die. 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar After the update and construction, I've had to tweak my format for RPing.

If everyone could be a bit patient with me, that would be great. I have school most of the day, so it's hard to get to everything. This week was just oddly busy, but I have no school for the next three days. C:

@Destructus Kloud Thanks for telling everyone. I thought I had typed in the chat that we can start the timeskip right when I got done posting, but I guess it didn't go through. Yes, we can timeskip now.

I'll make sure this RP won't die. I guess it seemed like it because I wasn't online for hours every day, but one of my pet peeves is when people assume things. I'm not mad at anyone! I'm just trying to get things under control. Sometimes, I just need a bit of a break. It's hard to sit down and write when I have a million things to do everyday.

In other words, I'll be able to RP a lot more now. This week was just hectic.

I've just fixed my format that everyone was worried about. I had to change it after the update thing or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar After the update and construction, I've had to tweak my format for RPing.

If everyone could be a bit patient with me, that would be great. I have school most of the day, so it's hard to get to everything. This week was just oddly busy, but I have no school for the next three days. C:

@Destructus Kloud Thanks for telling everyone. I thought I had typed in the chat that we can start the timeskip right when I got done posting, but I guess it didn't go through. Yes, we can timeskip now.

I'll make sure this RP won't die. I guess it seemed like it because I wasn't online for hours every day, but one of my pet peeves is when people assume things. I'm not mad at anyone! I'm just trying to get things under control. Sometimes, I just need a bit of a break. It's hard to sit down and write when I have a million things to do everyday.

In other words, I'll be able to RP a lot more now. This week was just hectic.

I've just fixed my format that everyone was worried about. I had to change it after the update thing or whatever.

Same. I've had a lot going on too lol

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I'M GOING TO BURN MY LAPTOP DOWN AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

I HAD THIS PIECE OF WRITING FOR IKUMI THAT WAS DETAILED AND TEN PARAGRAPHS AND HER TRANSFORMING INTO A GHOUL AND MY LAPTOP HAD AN ERROR AND DELETED EVERYTHING.

GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I LIGHT YOU ON FIRE AS WELL.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I'M GOING TO BURN MY LAPTOP DOWN AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

I HAD THIS PIECE OF WRITING FOR IKUMI THAT WAS DETAILED AND TEN PARAGRAPHS AND HER TRANSFORMING INTO A GHOUL AND MY LAPTOP HAD AN ERROR AND DELETED EVERYTHING.

GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I LIGHT YOU ON FIRE AS WELL.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! And I feel you, I hate it when that happens- its suuuuuucks.

*hugs everyone*

@Paranoid

So since apperent time skip happen where does that leave everyone in the Ikumi arc ,since i finally decide to check for a post because i hadn't been tagged for a while. 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I'm thinking that everyone fled the scene.

Ikumi is by herself somewhere, while everyone else is somewhere else. You can have your character look for her or ditch her.

It's only the next day, so we didn't skip too much.

---

I'M GOING TO POST RIGHT WHEN I GET HOME AND HOPEFULLY MY CP WITH COOPERATE.

Users who are viewing this thread