OOC

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT .

@Calm YOU SAID YOUR CHARACTER GOT PIERCED IN THE LUNGS RIGHT?

I JUST HAD A FLASHBACK.

QUE. SHOT. LUNGS.

AHHHHHHHHH xD.

I like how The Rainmaker is like "lol these guys are easy." While only fighting him after his Scout Team of First Class rank-ish guys and elite forces went in and did half the work for him on top of Shuu burning through a lot of his fight reserves on other ghouls beforehand. Its like opening the pickle jar after 6 other guys loosened it up, and then the last guy that finally opens it is like, "lol this is easy, idk why y'all are struggling." 

I like how The Rainmaker is like "lol these guys are easy." While only fighting him after his Scout Team of First Class rank-ish guys and elite forces went in and did half the work for him on top of Shuu burning through a lot of his fight reserves on other ghouls beforehand. Its like opening the pickle jar after 6 other guys loosened it up, and then the last guy that finally opens it is like, "lol this is easy, idk why y'all are struggling." 

That made me laugh XD 

But yeah, pretty much. The dude's a little arrogant so... :3

Does the CCG here get the nice prosthetics too? [as seen with Suzuya's leg] It's not like I'm asking for a character or anything.Maybe even prosthetics for arms too? >W>

Last edited by a moderator:
... it just erased a ton of what I wrote randomly Rpnation why ;-; she was actually ready to post.NEver copy pasting again

So are we timeskipping at all? Because I think this is shaping up to being to much to actually happen in one day. Like I think the sun should be coming up by now. 

I have sort of been stopped in my tracks due to studying but I should be able to get my CCG characters up soon.

I wonder if I should age Huxley up a bit to better fit the age range for First Class -w-

For some reason, I haven't been getting notifications here. :(((

I didn't know there was a time skip. Let's make sure everyone is in on this if we want to do the time skip. :))) @TPBx

Yeah, but only to the next day. A week maximum if y'all really want but there's no point in going further. 

I'm okay with a time skip, gives Jason some more time to rest up.

Which reminds me...I need to port him over here.

I hope no one minds, but I altered Jason a bit, and gave some insight as to what happened after the time skip. 

Users who are viewing this thread