OOC

You can post in the Beach House (outside) and just start with her going in the Beach house, realizing no one is there, and then coming out to the beach after you assume we are there or see us out the window or whatever. So it makes sense. Or she could just come straight to the beach if you can figure that out, whatever you want. 

Thanks!

I'm already dead inside (at least I feel that way when I stay up until nearly 3am, like I'm doing now) so I don't know the feeling but I do love the personality that comes across in everyone's posts.

I'm already dead inside (at least I feel that way when I stay up until nearly 3am, like I'm doing now) so I don't know the feeling but I do love the personality that comes across in everyone's posts.

Yes it's the personality. They are really good! 

Roleplays like this are all about socializing and personality, and I really like how all the characters are coming together so far! The more interaction, the merrier.

The current scenario seems to be losing a little momentum... I could be mistaken, but just in case! Anyone got any ideas? I know Jaden is free right now, and we just got Savannah in as a new character too, so they might be good people to start with (if their writers are willing, of course).

Well I was thinking of having Cassidy challenge the others to something. Considering her character she's just itching to do something fun so it would make sense.

Just saw this. I feel that the scene is losing momentum too. There just isn't much to RP at the beach besides sitting around and chatting and whatnot. 

Ofc the main event is the party tonight & tomorrow night (in RP) I think, which we could FF a bit after Savannah has introduced herself and Cassidy has made her challenge, hah. 

Hmmmm is there anything along the beach or in the water? Like maybe rocks or a cliff or buoy?

Cassidy has made her challenge. By the way I can change the last part about the penalty if you guys want. Or your characters could just propose an alternative :)

Users who are viewing this thread