OOC

@JustAlexandra @Livson Ya'll forgettin' 'bout me :/  

ooooooh shit. 

This is what i get for not reading everyone's post thoroughly. 

Ok ok  I CAN FIX THIS TIFFANY WILL HAVE THE BACARDI. The timing might be a little fucky I'M SORRY ;-; 

Lemmie just revise my last post. The timing will absolutely be fucky but idk how else to fix it so just bare with me

I'm so sorry I'm a horrible GM

ooooooh shit. 

This is what i get for not reading everyone's post thoroughly. 

Ok ok  I CAN FIX THIS TIFFANY WILL HAVE THE BACARDI. The timing might be a little fucky I'M SORRY ;-; 

Lemmie just revise my last post. The timing will absolutely be fucky but idk how else to fix it so just bare with me

I'm so sorry I'm a horrible GM

It's cool, I can have Martin address Tiffany.

@JustAlexandra

I'm so sorry for the late reply. Been having some trouble deciding which way to go with my character's personality. I realise I'm really late to the party but I'll post the cs by today if your still accepting characters.

@Scheani @Bowa I love how much Clark and Devon sass each other, haha! And then Devon stands at the balcony and suggests jumping from it to the pool, and Clark says she'll stick to cliff jumping?! I love these two forever outdoing each other. So much attitude. <3

Just in case I am confusing people, I expect the kitchen/living room floor plan to be open like this : 

Kitchen living room floor plan.jpg

So you know, you can see the kitchen from the living room and such. The house doesn't really look like that on the inside (at least it doesn't to me) I just don't want anyone to be confused with how people can talk to each other when one is in the kitchen and one in the living room 

I'm curious - what and where are Clark's tattoos? I'm excited to see how everyone reacts!

Aren is going to brighten once he sees them, since he's got the one on his shoulder. I didn't think he'd be one for tattoos when I was making his profile, but here we are, haha.

@Scheani

I'm curious - what and where are Clark's tattoos? I'm excited to see how everyone reacts!

Aren is going to brighten once he sees them, since he's got the one on his shoulder. I didn't think he'd be one for tattoos when I was making his profile, but here we are, haha.

@Scheani

Thats a fun TBA thing,

Once they get to the beach they will be more visible

Well, it's a beach house - I should've guessed, lol! The obvious sometimes eludes me, I'll re-write. Thank you!

Not all beach houses are super close to the beach, I guess. It's just that all the ones I have been to have been walking distance so I just assumed this one would be too, haha.

@JustAlexandrajust to clarify. If I'm going to have my character meet up with the others on the beach but she's not going inside the beach house yet I should post in the the thread that says beach house (outside) right?

@JustAlexandrajust to clarify. If I'm going to have my character meet up with the others on the beach but she's not going inside the beach house yet I should post in the the thread that says beach house (outside) right?

You can post in the Beach House (outside) and just start with her going in the Beach house, realizing no one is there, and then coming out to the beach after you assume we are there or see us out the window or whatever. So it makes sense. Or she could just come straight to the beach if you can figure that out, whatever you want. 

Users who are viewing this thread