OOC

@JustAlexandra I am so ready to set up the circumstances for Aren being drunk, haha! He has a weird admiration for Tiffany, given how outgoing and adventurous she is... So she could probably hug him and get away with it. Him being drunk and her being a huggy drunk, it's gonna be fun to write out, lol.

(sorry if i'm jumping into your conversation, i don't wanna be annoying so i'll stop if you want me to!)

i love how all the characters are gonna be drunk and then my Nick will be that sober guy snarking at all of them and bringing up their drunken antics the night after ^^

Was that a good enough first post? I'm not exactly great st this "roleplaying" thing.

I just noticed I use the paragraph starter of 'Having...' Yeesh. I need to chill with that.

I think that was a fine first post, Siz. Is this your first roleplay?

I actually didn't notice, Scheani! I think your character voice and tone are spot on, haha.

No worries, Spook, OOC chat is for everyone to talk about how characters are gonna interact! We need a sober character or two to call the rest out on their antics, lol.

I think that was a fine first post, Siz. Is this your first roleplay?

I actually didn't notice, Scheani! I think your character voice and tone are spot on, haha.

No worries, Spook, OOC chat is for everyone to talk about how characters are gonna interact! We need a sober character or two to call the rest out on their antics, lol.

Well, I've been in about two dozen of them, but I've only been in one that actually had a decent run.

Yess, and then you feel awkward when you jump in a conversation.

Yes. That is why Tiffany abducted Andy and Gary. Odds are at least one of them will agree to get drunk on the beach with me. I'll save convincing Aren to get drunk until the night time >:D 

yeah, i don't even know where to start tbh... so. much. reading.

I know! I didn't even realize there was a second page! Eventually I just didn't really read the ones that didn't have me tagged >.> 

Ik I'm a bad RPer but I cannot deal with that many posts at once my brain goes Ppbbt. 

Same with me, it took me forever to read all of the posts and then figure out who everyone was, but it was still kinda fun, if not tedious

Should I shorten my posts? I feel like I'm annoying everyone because people are complaining about the reading ;-; I'm sorry people, I'm just a perfectionist and love writing so it's one hell of a combination, not to mention I overthink everything. [SIZE= 8px]Please say I'm not the only one who actually likes to read the posts? xD[/SIZE]

On another note, however, I love everyone's characters!

I love character development and reading through everyone's actions, but maybe for the sake of easier post writing, should we include info sections on our posts...? Like fields for "talking with" and more specific locations? As an example:

Talking with: Clark, Jaden, and Devon

Located: Second floor hallway

Or we could post in OOC when we're planning on jumping into a conversation, maybe? So we don't accidentally layer over each other, lol. Not really calling dibs, exactly, but giving a heads up. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back