OOC

This is the second time I have locked an OOC on accident. 

Sorry Ya'll! 

Also. The banner, I'm working on it. I tried to upload it from my phone and now you can see my battery life lol.

I really need more people to finish there characters. I believe we have 3 done, then we will have another when I finish. I would like to get 2-3 more done before we start, and I don't want this RP to die. 

Im almost finished with my history/background for my character so you will be able to check another character off your list soon. 

EDIT: I finishedd

Last edited by a moderator:
hey babe. unfortunately i have to drop out. i've lost my muse to write for alice and school has started once again. 

thanks for for having me though < 33

This is the part where I reveal myself to be a big character dweeb who lives for OOC as much as IC, haha. I've read through the character profiles that are up right now, and I am so pumped for everyone to interact with each other-- I'm up for brainstorming any characters' interactions with Aren too.

This is the part where I reveal myself to be a big character dweeb who lives for OOC as much as IC, haha. I've read through the character profiles that are up right now, and I am so pumped for everyone to interact with each other-- I'm up for brainstorming any characters' interactions with Aren too.

Ayyy same bro

It seems clear that not many people are still interested in this RP. 

If you want to be in this roleplay, please make a post BY TOMORROW. If I get barely anyone responding I am going to reboot. 

(Why aren't these RP's ever successful for me?) 

It seems clear that not many people are still interested in this RP. 

If you want to be in this roleplay, please make a post BY TOMORROW. If I get barely anyone responding I am going to reboot. 

(Why aren't these RP's ever successful for me?) 

So has mine, I really want to do this but school is hell and speaking of which I have a meeting to go to in an hour. Im sorry its taken me so long to reply I just have a hectic life.

my data ran out, but i promise to have my character up tomorrow... i will work on the sheet tonight, and upload the faceclaims tomorrow morning. i'm really sorry!

I think we all understand hectic schedules-- It's a tough balance to maintain. No one ever said growing up would be so complex. </3  I think we have enough people at present to keep the RP going, though - at least in my experience.

But @Scheani, that last post from Clark was amazing! I love her attitude, she's gonna be a great time in the RP. And probably take ten years off Aren's life, but that's half the fun.

I just don't want to be the reason that the RP stops, but I can't not go to work y'know. I'm not doing anything TMW though and I have Monday off of school, Sunday should be mostly not super crowded, so this weekend I'll be posting like a mad woman. 

@CrookedCompass thanks! I tried to keep her spicy so she doesn't turn blah

Same here though, I work almost everyday and have college Monday- Friday. But I should be able to keep up!

I work full-time, but I'll post whenever I can! I try to be prompt and not keep people waiting, which I usually consider answering with 24-48 hours at max. Seems like that's about in sync with everyone's rhythm thus far, anyway.

@JustAlexandra Tiffany is 100% right. Aren is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, but he can have his pride challenged to drinking something stronger than Mike's lemonade, haha.

@Bowa YESSSS. I adore Devon, he's the perfect snarky asshole. Especially since he knows it, haha. (And as an aside, I will say Aren has horrible judgment in these matters and could potentially end up with a crush on him. No need to reciprocate, but I figured that heads up would be useful to you as his writer.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fine on the wait. I am surprised I was even able to post last night honestly. I went to bed like immediately after. 

Also, I REALLY want to see Aren drunk haha. His character is so cute Tiffany just wants to squeeze him lol. Expect huggy drunk Tiffany at some point.  @CrookedCompass

Apologies, @JustAlexandra, but with the medical incidents occurring up and down my family tree as of yet I've been attending a hospital more than I've been school. I'll respectfully have to pull my application, if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread