OOC

Mkay. If you need any help, let me know  :smile1:  If it helps, I was thinking Emma could end up taking off work early and head home out of paranoia, and there your character could find out what she is.

That's a great idea, I'll try to post tonight.

I went ahead and replied again to the post. I made it extremely open ended on what it could be that's in the storage room, though I also felt like my previous post left off without much room for you guys to continue, @Raizel and @Gabriel97. Either checking the storage room or continuing with making the hat for Mephisto is fine with me.

What is up all of you nerds and assorted nerd accessories? I have returned from the depths of Hell because Baku finally got around to giving me the link to this thing. IT is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Nat, the significant other of RadiantRoar. I am a lot of things, and all of them are nerdy. Hope we get along!

What is up all of you nerds and assorted nerd accessories? I have returned from the depths of Hell because Baku finally got around to giving me the link to this thing. IT is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Nat, the significant other of RadiantRoar. I am a lot of things, and all of them are nerdy. Hope we get along!

Likewise, nice to meet you, too!

I'm so so sorry, guys. Something really important happened here, and I had leave town for a few days without notice. I'll post regularly again, so, a thousand apologies again, and thanks for the patience!

@Arvios

I'm so so sorry, guys. Something really important happened here, and I had leave town for a few days without notice. I'll post regularly again, so, a thousand apologies again, and thanks for the patience!

@Arvios

It's all good, life comes first. I was actually thinking that something along those lines might have happened since you dropped logging in altogether, but hopefully nothing bad happened with your situation. I'll go ahead and reply as soon as I get a message back from Gabriel, or if not just follow your lead later today.

Sorry @Arvios, issues here. Also, I don't know what else to do to set up a plot there. So if you wanna coordinate something I'm all ears.

This is dead isn't it?

I think it's like 85% dead, yes. Though maybe we can rekindle interest if the few people that are active congregate somehow. I know that @Britt-21 's Roje is in the street, and my character as well as Raizel's just got out of Taiga's shop and are about to wander the streets, too, in search of food. I was thinking about trying to guide the three to wherever Itzal is so that we can advance the story.

Edit: I meant to post this before the site went down for a bit. But that's what I was thinking of doing, @Raizel haha. We're kinda dependent on @Baku to cook something up for a plot, assuming there is one, unless it's more of an open world sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread