OOC

Well she's only one of the best serial killers next to a certain  someone.

(Recently started watching Mirai Nikki and it's pretty awesome. :smile4: )

Mirai Nikki is one of my favourite anime and the first I've ever seen..

YUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

@HumansArentReal

Damn, I read your post. I really like Arthur so far, not to mention that your writing style is flawless.

Awe :') Thank you! I wanted Arthur to really exhibit a kind of 'sophisticated savage' when it comes to his character. Liek, he'll break your knees, but can also dance the waltz

Awe :') Thank you! I wanted Arthur to really exhibit a kind of 'sophisticated savage' when it comes to his character. Liek, he'll break your knees, but can also dance the waltz

I know. That's exactly what he exhibits and you do a wonderful job at portraying that.

Nice~! 

Eheh, Yanderes are one of my favorite tropes, so I know a lot of them. (Kaede Fuyou is definitely my favorite, but Yuno's design is great - so... XD )

Well I only know Yuno, Fukawa, Asano, and Belarus. I don't see a lot of yanderes usually.

Mirai Nikki is one of my favourite anime and the first I've ever seen..

YUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

She sure says Yuki a lot from what I saw.

Also I saw you mentioned Death Note in your character's sheet. That show was one of the darker animes I watched when I first started watching anime.

Well I only know Yuno, Fukawa, Asano, and Belarus. I don't see a lot of yanderes usually.

Also I saw you mentioned Death Note in your character's sheet. That show was one of the darker animes I watched when I first started watching anime.

Yes.

Yuno saying "Yuki" became an internet meme. There's remix songs of her saying it on youtube.

Yup. You saw that right. I am an Otaku. (Don't call me a weeb, senpai. T'is improper.)

Yes.

Yuno saying "Yuki" became an internet meme. There's remix songs of her saying it on youtube.

Yup. You saw that right. I am an Otaku. (Don't call me a weeb, senpai. T'is improper.)

...I'm going to search that, just give me a minute.

Do not fret, we're in the same boat. I just confirmed my otaku-ness yesterday...I literally had a whole conversation in a status update about it.

...I'm going to search that, just give me a minute.

Do not fret, we're in the same boat. I just confirmed my otaku-ness yesterday...I literally had a whole conversation in a status update about it.

Good.

Welcome to our humble ranks.

Since you're new, I'll recommend you some good stuff:
- Re-zero.

- Code Geass. (The ending of Season 2 is breath-taking.)

- Owari no Seraph.

- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

- Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night.

Good.

- Re-zero.

- Owari no Seraph.

Thank you, it's nice that you would help me out.

I haven't watched any of the rest but I saw Fate/Zero before. Gilgamesh was my favorite out of the male servants. I tend to the like the prideful and sort of narcissistic characters, they're  fun to play and see.

Hey @Birdsie you know how to add forums and allow people to post in them?

Yep.

You need to do the following:

Press on Roleplay Management > Go to Manage Forums > Click on "+ Create New" > Make whatever you want > Look at the list of forums below and press the arrow on the right of their names (far to the side), then on "Permissions" to allow people to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good.

- Re-zero.

- Owari no Seraph.

FATE/EXTRA IS GETTING AN ANIME, AND SO IS FATE/APOPHRYCA, AND WE'RE ALSO GETTING HEAVEN FEELS MOVIES THIS YEAR.

IT IS A GOOD YEAR TO BE A FATE FAN.

Also, I recommend:

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni,

Yuki Yuna is a Hero (also Madoka if you haven't seen it),

Accel World,

Gakkou Gurashi,

the Grisaia series,

Shakugan no Shana, (and MAYBE the Haruhi series...?)

Some other yanderes (not all of them but these are the ones that come to mind immediately) are

Kotonoha Katsura from School Days,

Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi,

and Kaede Fuyou from Shuffle!.

Oh! Also Mizuki Himeji from Baka and Test, but she's played for laughs. 'Cause comedy. Another comedy yandere is Ayase Aragaki from OreImo.

All the rest are much darker characters, ^^ (Although you wouldn't tell from Shuffle! since it doesn't happen for QUITE a while... School days too, I guess, but it does escalate a lot quicker compared to SHUFFLE!, so there's that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is going to be interesting playing a character that communicates in gurgling noises and assorted squeaks. And kintergarden russian

Greetings from some kind of place elsewhere in the Universe.

I'll get to my opening post later today XD

OK for anyone who wants to be a Mod, PM me and explain why you should be a Mod. That means I have to believe you would be a good mod.

I'm excited as well @Proletariat

also @Baku do you mind if Adam works for Cross? He could search and find artifacts that humans have yet to discover ensuring that they don't get their hands on it.  

Users who are viewing this thread