OOC

So, just to clarify, where is everyone? I think I have a general grasp, but I want to make sure so I know where I can come in without too much trouble.

@Shelter I'm gonna hold off on replying any further until other people've had their chance. I feel like we've just kinda taken off here XD

There's actually three places: The Pawn Shop, The Park and Taiga's shop, the Fox Thread.

You can enter the RP on Taiga's store, @Cheryl

It took me a little bit to figure out exactly where I was going with that post XD But it ended up falling into place really well.

And yes, if you're wondering, Kirika is another one of my OCs  :smile9:

It took me a little bit to figure out exactly where I was going with that post XD But it ended up falling into place really well.

And yes, if you're wondering, Kirika is another one of my OCs  :smile9:

Yeah, I realized after posting it that it looked like he was coming on to her. Oh well, I always wanted to play a flirt. 

Yeah, I realized after posting it that it looked like he was coming on to her. Oh well, I always wanted to play a flirt. 

She's been doing it for at least one post previous without even noticing it, don't worry XD

I just barely noticed that I didn't have the OOC followed, fml.

I've been meaning to ask, @Baku, but what exactly is a ghoul? I'm not sure if it's like a ghost, a demon, some interdimensional being, possessed items, or even zombies? halp pls

kirby__hai___by_hollos101-d8s3dce.jpg

"Now that I think about it, every emotion can be negative." - Me a few seconds ago with a better wording of the phrase.

Users who are viewing this thread