OOC

Nikita is hiding in a hand bag so nobody sees her because she can't disguise herself like everyone else because she is a sentient blob of pink goo.

But the problem is I am looking over the rules of RPN regarding that kind of stuff and how I can effectively spread news about it in the RP.

So ... where is this RP going? Are we going to keep having conversations or are we supposed to meet up?

Well it all depends. If you want to you can continue conversing or if you want to we could start introducing the ghouls.

images

This is a ghoul in case you aren't a fantasy or supernatural buff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well currently we have three groups. My character is rushing to exterminate some ghouls. Birdsie and Proletariat have to take Flareshields character to Club Lx. And I do believe LegoLad and Shelter are interacting. Really it's a matter of what you want to do.

Welp. Roje would be one to lerk in a club... Hmm... Its night time im assuming?

@LegoLad659 I'm a bit short on ideas currently, but I will definitely post soon.

Mkay. If you need any help, let me know  :smile1:  If it helps, I was thinking Emma could end up taking off work early and head home out of paranoia, and there your character could find out what she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread