OOC

I thought everyone was done. Should we tag everyone and ask to be sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I really wish there was a "tag all" option here. Welp, I'm going to start tagging.

Oh wait, I don't have to. There's a much easier way to do this

No, let's just start now. We have waited waaaaaay too long for this to happen. They can either make a character now or do it later and say they've been with us the whole time IC-wise. >:3

I actually have to sleep now, so they have until the next time I get on to put up their character. Either way, we'll start as soon as I next get on.

Before we do start is there anything you guys want to discuss about our characters now such as friendships, rivalries, etc? Our characters would have known eachother for a long time so I think it would help us to have an idea of what might have happened during that time and what their lifestyle together was like.

Erm, well my char will basically mess around with everyone and respect whoever's strong in a twisted way in which he will probably try to playfully kill them 24/7. xD

In terms of relationships, I'm open to whatever but my char will probably annoy or scare the hell of out you. : D

Erm, well my char will basically mess around with everyone and respect whoever's strong in a twisted way in which he will probably try to playfully kill them 24/7. xD

In terms of relationships, I'm open to whatever but my char will probably annoy or scare the hell of out you. : D

Hmm.... I think Sakurahn would actually find some of this behaviour familiar due to some of the more competitive aspects of his upbringing and enjoy a game of kill-or-be-killed-sorta-kinda-maybe when theres nothing else to do or if he's feeling frustrated. He'd be interested in pranking the others and more than willing to lend a hand in some of the less harmful scheming. 

Fenris.... probably not so much. He's usually good-natured and actually quite patient, but  being cramped in the temple would make him more grumpy than if he were allowed were allowed to roam outside more often (not to say he wouldn't have snuck out every once and a while) and especially so if someone manages to catch him off guard or when he's in his natural state. But that said, if he's in a particularly good mood he might be willing to play along, chase him around the base, or return a prank every once in a while :)  

Oh god, I feel sorry for Helso, he is at failure at a  few main Jedi components (DUELING/FENCING/LIGHTSABER THINGS) and I honestly feel like those two would pick on him, or take something out of something he makes, like a droid, blaster, star-ship, hell anything he tries fixing or repairing just to mess with him.

Sakurahn doesn't intend for himself to come off as a brute so he probably wouldn't do things to intentionally harm or cause great discomfort to Helso, but if he ever did try and 'help' I could see it coming off in the wrong way. His own confidence with his physical skills might make him seem arrogant and standoff-ish to most people but there are also times he struggles to see himself as equal to his peers. Sakurahn's more used to people just straight up telling him when to get lost so communication between the two might be an issue if Helso isn't assertive enough, and he doesn't always think before he acts and is very curious so he might touch or borrow things without asking, but hopefully nothing bad happens as a result. 

He wouldn't care, but I feel that after a while if he noticed the eventual thing missing, he would rig something useful up and make it to where it would fail and just spray oil or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread