OOC

@Abdel featherfall Given I have a large amount of knowledge when it comes to force and lightsaber combat, I think it's only natural I go with a master, that or a more force-attuned knight

Lol, given that I was the first to show interest, I guess I'll make a Jedi master character just so you guys can't. XD

Jk, do what you guys want. xP

I'd rather make one of my characters a Jedi Knight atm than a Master.

So... We seem to have gotten a little out of hand with dual wielding, therefore, that will be reserved for masters only. That also includes double sided lightsabers. You may have a side arm, but one side arm and it must be along the lines of a dagger or blaster pistol.

@Tguitar

@Anarchist

@Truthblade

@Vultz

@Abdel featherfall

@Abyss

@Doctor Nope

@Destructus Kloud

@Phineas Forge

@ReverseWells

Also, Abdel and Vultz, both of you make a master, I can guide the role play without making one as long as you two are willing to work with me.

I also feel the need to make it known that your characters... Are not Jedi. They were never a part of the Jedi order and are invisible to the Republic, meaning the only Masters they know of are @Abdel featherfall and @Vultz characters. The characters all live and train together in a hidden temple in the underworld of Coruscant.

@Doctor Nope Yours is fine because you mentioned that your character is a member of the Hidden Order, not the Jedi Order. 

Other than that I encourage you all to look over your biographies and consider this before tagging me to accept the CS.

Whaaaaaaat? No double sabers? Can I have my one if I get rid of all other weapons? Pls? 030

it makes sense since Jar'Kai is Niman-based(combines elements from the previous 5 forms + force powers). Besides, dual wielders have a tendency to become too dependent on their offhand blade to block attacks, so it would be best if padawans become masterful with the single blade before adding another into the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back