OOC

So could a padawan character eventually add another lightsaber? I'm fine with removing it from the one character but I had considered it to be a part of the fighting style belonging to the other character. Especially as some forms are better applied with duel wielding. 

Also what are the differences between the Jedi order and the Hidden order? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So could a padawan character eventually add another lightsaber? I'm fine with removing it from the one character but I had considered it to be a part of the fighting style belonging to the other character. 

Also what are the differences between the Jedi order and the Hidden order? 

the difference is that The hidden Order was only known about by two people in the jedi order, and from what I can infer they sought to keep it completely separate from the jedi order. Plus, the jedi order was destroyed with Order 66 and the fall of the jedi temple

the difference is that The hidden Order was only known about by two people in the jedi order, and from what I can infer they sought to keep it completely separate from the jedi order. Plus, the jedi order was destroyed with Order 66 and the fall of the jedi temple

I was thinking about how padawans are trained and how/if they follow the Jedi code in any way shape or form and to what degree. Also would our characters have been selected at a very young age during childhood as it became typical for the Jedi Order to do or could any person showing the necessary talent be chosen for the Hidden Order? 

I was thinking about how padawans are trained and how/if they follow the Jedi code in any way shape or form and to what degree. Also would our characters have been selected at a very young age during childhood as it became typical for the Jedi Order to do or could any person showing the necessary talent be chosen for the Hidden Order? 

The Hidden Order likely uses a few methods that the jedi order used when it comes to ranks/ranking up, given that it has become a more desperate time joining the order is not exclusive only to younglings. They still, of course, must be force sensitive to be able to be trained

I also feel the need to make it known that your characters... Are not Jedi. They were never a part of the Jedi order and are invisible to the Republic, meaning the only Masters they know of are @Abdel featherfall and @Vultz characters. The characters all live and train together in a hidden temple in the underworld of Coruscant.

@Doctor Nope Yours is fine because you mentioned that your character is a member of the Hidden Order, not the Jedi Order. 

Other than that I encourage you all to look over your biographies and consider this before tagging me to accept the CS.

Just gonna change the current one that I have to match being at a master level

This is taking place during Episode III right? I mean, Mace Windu has died and the Republic is falling, so most of the training (and recruitment) would have taken place while the Jedi and Hidden Orders were still in decent shape. The fall of the Republic coincides with the fall of the Jedi Order, so most of our characters should have been recruited quite young, as the Jedi order did at the time.

This is taking place during Episode III right? I mean, Mace Windu has died and the Republic is falling, so most of the training (and recruitment) would have taken place while the Jedi and Hidden Orders were still in decent shape. The fall of the Republic coincides with the fall of the Jedi Order, so most of our characters should have been recruited quite young, as the Jedi order did at the time.

in my personal opinion, I'm thinking the rp will take place a little while after the fall of the jedi temple. when the masters hear news of it, they begin the construction of the hidden order.

in my personal opinion, I'm thinking the rp will take place a little while after the fall of the jedi temple. when the masters hear news of it, they begin the construction of the hidden order.

I'm pretty sure the hidden order had always existed, and are only now becoming active due to the fall of the republic.

@Phineas Forge it's like Vultz said, some could have been but there are some who weren't. The Hidden Order is completely separate and would actually have been created after the Battle of Geonosis when Windu and Yoda sensed things were going awry.

What is the power limit here? Like how many force abilities can be had by the masters.. That kind of thing.

it gets a bit weird there, I think. It's really kind of dependent on the powers in question. Like if there were say 10 force abilities as a limit, someone can make have extremely OP abilities there(force sever, Force Storm, etc) and not really break the limit

Is there an age limit for padawans considering the age difference of races with longer lifespans?

Also I'm still confused over the force abilities and whether or not you're only able to use the ones you've chosen or if the others are simply ones you're not proficient at yet. Same goes for Other Abilities, like if a pilot can have some knowledge of electronic maintenance or if someone who's grown up on multiple worlds can know more than one language but have hand to hand combat as their specialty.

Is there an age limit for padawans considering the age difference of races with longer lifespans?

Also I'm still confused over the force abilities and whether or not you're only able to use the ones you've chosen or if the others are simply ones you're not proficient at yet. Same goes for Other Abilities, like if a pilot can have some knowledge of electronic maintenance or if someone who's grown up on multiple words can know more than one language but have hand to hand combat as their specialty.

the abilities we choose for our CS are the ones we have for sure mastered. Ones they'll learn in the future could be added as the rp goes plus a 4 level mastery system: Novice, semi-proficient, proficient, and masterful

also, no age limit, though it would be preferable imo to have padawans under 30% of their lifespan(ex. humans can live up ot 100 years, so the preference would put it at 30 years of age)

the abilities we choose for our CS are the ones we have for sure mastered. Ones they'll learn in the future could be added as the rp goes plus a 4 level mastery system: Novice, semi-proficient, proficient, and masterful

also, no age limit, though it would be preferable imo to have padawans under 30% of their lifespan(ex. humans can live up ot 100 years, so the preference would put it at 30 years of age)

Ok, thanks!

http://swffarchives.wikidot.com/force-powers

@Ichorblooded does this seem like a somewhat accurate chart to go off of? For force powers.. That way we can keep it at certain amount of each level of power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back