OOC

So, I did a little research (because I don't know everything) and the Battle of Geonosis took place 22 BBY and Mace Windu died in 19 BBY.

That's really not a lot of time to find these people and train them.

So, I did a little research (because I don't know everything) and the Battle of Geonosis took place 22 BBY and Mace Windu died in 19 BBY.

That's really not a lot of time to find these people and train them.

yeah, which makes me think we should have it somewhere between 19-0 BBY

I think I am ready to create my Master Jedi. Now I just need to pick the correct design for his light saber and I am done.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vultz and @Phineas Forge there's a reason that it's like that. It's one of the main focuses of the plot. The fact that they all have not been adaquetly trained but still have to decide wether they will try and salvage the republic or not. All has been considered. 

So there's no way any of the characters were actually young when recruited to the Hidden Order, unless they we make them 8 years old.

@ReverseWells and @National,

There's a limit on the number of masters I'm allowimg for the RP, and both have been taken by @Abdel featherfall and @Vultz so I can't accept any more masters.

@Abyss I would prefer no Padawans over 20% of their species life span, the math will be up to you to perform.

I've noticed that the vision I had for this role play has been muddied and I fear I won't be able to salvage it at this point. Many aren't understanding the concept, certain aspects of the role play, etc. And that fact is on me so I really don't know wether this will be able to go on for much longer. I am deliberating what to do with the RP at this point and if I can't come up with a solution that will prove successful, I will relenquish the role play to hands more capable than my own or dissolve it indefinently.

As this days drawn on, I've lost control of this role play and as a result my interest has dwindled quite a bit so I can't say what the next step is. 

Alright i thought i had my spot saved. Well i have no desire to play a Padawan so i'm afraid i'll have to leave. Thx for the opportunity and good luck y'all.

If anyone would like to assume control of this role play let me know In a private message other wise I will be deleting this. 

That's really disappointing.

I liked the premise, I just didn't quite get the specifics. I hope its not my fault you're dropping this.

Would you be willing to explain what you had envisioned? @Ichorblooded

We should go with the idea for the Hidden Order having been conceived some time after the Sith first resurfaced (Post-Episode 1) with most of the members having been found between episode 1 and 2 to allow for around 10 years of training before the actual fall of the republic. We can roleplay the fall of the republic briefly as a prologue to the main story which can happen a few weeks after Order 66.

That sounds plausible.

Actually, what is the Hidden Order's purpose? Fight the Sith? Cause if so, my character needs some more combat skills.

The Hidden Order's purpose is to act as a failsafe in case the republic falls or becomes corrupted. If that happens, they are supposed to restore the republic and return balance to the force.

Honestly,  i am sorry if i seem petty, but i don't have much desire to be a padawan, so i'll be leaving. Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back