OOC

The roleplay will start soon after Order 66, but since the hidden order are kept separate, they don't actually know that it happened yet. At this point, all jedi are already being hunted down. Looking at the character sheet of Shal Toh, I think it would be a good idea for him to be the one to alert the hidden order of what's happening and then we can go from there.

The roleplay will start soon after Order 66, but since the hidden order are kept separate, they don't actually know that it happened yet. At this point, all jedi are already being hunted down. Looking at the character sheet of Shal Toh, I think it would be a good idea for him to be the one to alert the hidden order of what's happening and then we can go from there.

Alight. Does Cantros 7 sound like a good place for the order to gather at after Shal reaches out to them?

Where are we starting btw? I'm assuming not in the Jedi Temple.

Alight. Does Cantros 7 sound like a good place for the order to gather at after Shal reaches out to them?

So were members of the Hidden Order not already collected as a group?

Also I'm at school and won't be available IC for another two and a half hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't they already be in a group and doing some training or something?

If they were scattered, it wouldn't make sense to not know that the republic has fallen yet. I'm going to say a hidden temple on Naboo as it is not likely anyone will look there.

So if they've been training for roughly ten years or so, have they had the opportunity to go on missions before all of this happens? 

They are a complete secret to the rest of the galaxy, so only the masters would have proper experience outside of the hidden order.

We will start once the new members get their characters sorted, and everyone except Shal Toh is at the hidden temple. After that, I think the roleplay might become closed to new members as that is the only thing that makes sense with this setting.

We will start once the new members get their characters sorted, and everyone except Shal Toh is at the hidden temple. After that, I think the roleplay might become closed to new members as that is the only thing that makes sense with this setting.

Cool. Thanks.

There are currently 7 padawans, and 4 masters. If there are 5 masters, then there will be almost the same amount of padawns and masters which isn't ideal. I'm not saying you can't have one, but you should wait until the other characters are put up so that we can look at the ratio again. If it looks fine after that, you can have one.

There are currently 7 padawans, and 4 masters. If there are 5 masters, then there will be almost the same amount of padawns and masters which isn't ideal. I'm not saying you can't have one, but you should wait until the other characters are put up so that we can look at the ratio again. If it looks fine after that, you can have one.

mk, i have her ready if it ends up being a yes. 

So how is this starting off?

mk, i have her ready if it ends up being a yes. 

So how is this starting off?

Basically everyone(including masters)  except Shal Toh(my OC)are in a hidden temple on naboo training and such. Order 66 happens and Shal Toh manages to survive it, and gets a message out to the others to meet him on an outer rim planet called Cantros 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back