OOC

It's a stasis spell, so she's frozen in time. You can break her out if you want. I just kinda left her there until things calmed enough for Tallah to keep her soul from moving on even though her body is perfectly healthy.

@SnugglyKnight

It's a stasis spell, so she's frozen in time. You can break her out if you want. I just kinda left her there until things calmed enough for Tallah to keep her soul from moving on even though her body is perfectly healthy.

@SnugglyKnight

If she were to break out, some limbs would still be missin right?

If she were to break out, some limbs would still be missin right?

no, she's healed. Ok maybe missing some skin, nerve endings, and muscles in her arm and leg, but she could survive those injuries for days. It's your character though, so if her spirit decides to turn from the light, it wot returning to an amputee.

@SnugglyKnight  Whelp, to get to Oslo in the first place, they need to get a lil portal from Garren, and if we did a timeskip, everyone else would be forced to do one too. So, I say we just go back to the cottage until Garren can "lend" a portal.

@SnugglyKnight  Whelp, to get to Oslo in the first place, they need to get a lil portal from Garren, and if we did a timeskip, everyone else would be forced to do one too. So, I say we just go back to the cottage until Garren can "lend" a portal.

Okay. I just always went by the whole 'if just the two rping with eachoyh skip t doesnt bother wit anyone elses time'

Okay. I just always went by the whole 'if just the two rping with eachoyh skip t doesnt bother wit anyone elses time'

Ye, ye. Once the portal is all good and over with (if they even get to that bit, depending on how the plot goes), I'm sure we can do a personal timeskip.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:49 PM, Delacare said:

Idk, I justed needed him to head out. Emphasizes the effects of Snow's blood.

what is she escapes????? 0.0 like ya know.... just wondering.... not plotting

muahahahahahahahaha. Can't find what you don't know is gone boom! this smol bean is feisty. 

@Delacare Whats up with your signature haha

I got called a girl by my apartment complex's maintenance man. I'd just woken up, my hair was a mess, and I looked like my (hypothetical) girlfriend had just dumped me. This dude came in and said "Sorry for the disturbance, Miss." Not only did he think I was a female, the thought I was a fucking YOUNG WOMAN. I'm a 250lb, 6ft tall guy with heavy side burns and a fucking Adam's apple. Nothing about me screamed madame, and I had even answered the door while scratching my head with one hand, and adjusting my junk (I must be a girl, cuz any reference to my own genitalia sounds gross and crass.) with the other.

I feel kind of bad.... I though you were a girl...

I'm not mad at anybody on the site. I wouldn't expect anybody here to assume that I was a guy because that is not how I portray myself. At least, not if you profile using social norms, which even I do.

I got called a girl by my apartment complex's maintenance man. I'd just woken up, my hair was a mess, and I looked like my (hypothetical) girlfriend had just dumped me. This dude came in and said "Sorry for the disturbance, Miss." Not only did he think I was a female, the thought I was a fucking YOUNG WOMAN. I'm a 250lb, 6ft tall guy with heavy side burns and a fucking Adam's apple. Nothing about me screamed madame, and I had even answered the door while scratching my head with one hand, and adjusting my junk (I must be a girl, cuz any reference to my own genitalia sounds gross and crass.) with the other.

I'm not mad at anybody on the site. I wouldn't expect anybody here to assume that I was a guy because that is not how I portray myself. At least, not if you profile using social norms, which even I do.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm sorry you got called a miss. But I like your use of the word madame and it made me read it in a fancy voice and I giggled...... 0.0

You want Garren to find smol bean already and do an interaction to cheer you up??? She's running in the forest away from the big bad bright light.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm sorry you got called a miss. But I like your use of the word madame and it made me read it in a fancy voice and I giggled...... 0.0

You want Garren to find smol bean already and do an interaction to cheer you up??? She's running in the forest away from the big bad bright light.

I think I was more pissed that he said "Miss" instead of "Ma'am". I'm used to getting genderbent by people, but most people give me the respect I deserve. If I cant be a Mr, then I am most definitely a Mrs, goddamnit.

Yes, I'd love to have Garren find a smol bean.

Is Szaktal and other face dude I forget his name seeing the meeting and such?

And I would put Magnus somewhere, but I dont know where.

I think I was more pissed that he said "Miss" instead of "Ma'am". I'm used to getting genderbent by people, but most people give me the respect I deserve. If I cant be a Mr, then I am most definitely a Mrs, goddamnit.

Yes, I'd love to have Garren find a smol bean.

haha find a smol bean.

made me giggle again.

Users who are viewing this thread