OOC

I know I am supposed to wait to be accepted buuut... I just wanted to say it has been so much fun creating this character and reading all of y'alls. Also quick question :)  Where would be a good place to jump in? Opening post and wait or ask someone if they have a group to join or a character that is free?

I know I am supposed to wait to be accepted buuut... I just wanted to say it has been so much fun creating this character and reading all of y'alls. Also quick question :)  Where would be a good place to jump in? Opening post and wait or ask someone if they have a group to join or a character that is free?

Well, right now you can hang with my character and Vale's. 

They are headed toward Tallah's hut, right now their just kind of walking through the forest. 

and she doesnt een know why? 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

and she doesnt een know why? 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

noPE

she didn't know what it felt like to like someone outside of her own family because she's never really been close to anyone ;\

speaking of which, I'm making this thing in google slides to help introduce the Lykke fam when they come in   I'm super excitedddd

she's never had to deal with envy over one person either

Yeah. Well, Mikey and Bailey are.

How should we go about this, then? Have Magnus, Nik, and Snow interact with Miley and Bailey, or would you prefer if they wait until the elves go inside (so you can introduce Bails)? 

After Magnus attacked Mac, Tallah retaliated with a telekinetic punch. Which cause Magnus to rage more and try to leap at Tallah. Tallah knocks Magnus into the air, then higher with thunder then shocks him with lightning then uses magic chains to bind him and slam him into the ground. He tightens the bonds, forces Magnus to spread-eagle then starts raining thunder down on the crocodile beating him to a bloody pulp. Then everybody's telling him to stop when they fear that he's gonna kill Magnus, which he wasn't. Then Tallah heals Magnus, releases him, and retreats into his cottage. 

@FireMaiden

You get lost easily dont you?

Users who are viewing this thread