OOC

So not too sure what this about, but I think its a thing where the title is self-explanatory?

1 minute ago, Safety Hammer said:

Just to mention to you guys, this takes place in a fantasy, early guns setting. Like the game Fable.

Alright. I think I'm good on that.. Are the backstories just those of the actual character instead of those of the god they represent/are?

@SnugglyKnight

I love the contrast between your characters! ´・ᴗ・`

Like, one's murdering at least five to ten guards at once, and the other's worrying about a spider having enough food 

@FireMaiden

Sorry for the wait! I was a bit preoccupied, but it's all settled now.

p.s. I might've posted like a few paragraphs but that's not important

@Delacare

Okay, just to double-check.. Is the portal used to retrieve the shotgun still open or did that kinda disappear from existence too?

@FireMaiden

So, for a recap:

The mantis was torn into pieces by Mangus (the croco-gator), Klaus tried to fight the croco-gator and was humiliated instead, Garren came in and offered to take Lyla and Mac to a healer, Mangus tried to fight Garren and got rejected, Mac lost a lot of blood while people were being idiots and became unconscious, and now Garren, Lyla, and Mac passed through a portal that took them to some village in the forest.

The little, kind-of-unimportant details at this moment are that the mantis's deceased body is entirely covered in frost, blood stained Klaus's clothes, Magnus said that he would devour everyone in a second and that no one would come out alive, Mac was (obviously) severely injured, Lyla had minor injuries (from what I could gather), and Garren treated Magnus like a child (which was really funny, actually).

That portal is gone. They are easy for Garren to open but are harder to maintain, so he only leaves them open long enough to do their job usually, unless stated otherwise.

@Valefar

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safety Hammer Thanks for accepting me! Im wondering though, what is the pretext of this RP? Is its set in a fictional world? If i create a god/goddess would it be a fiction god? What's the plot of this RP?

@Safety Hammer Thanks for accepting me! Im wondering though, what is the pretext of this RP? Is its set in a fictional world? If i create a god/goddess would it be a fiction god? What's the plot of this RP?
  1. Yes it is set in a fictional world, in a time period that matched one of the video game, Fable. Basically, guns and swords were both being used.
  2. No. If you are a god, your character is an incarnation of a god. You have the powers of the god, but you are not actually the god in question
  3. The plot of this RP is a bit complex, with each character having their own little sub-plot. The main plot will be revealed a bit later.

So... what's going on in the RP? How can i fit my character in?

Right now, Lyla, Mac, and Garren are in a forest village (far away, I suppose?) and Magnus and Niklaus are in a clearing, arguing about hunting.. 

Since Magnus just picked up the scent of human beings, you could check with @SnugglyKnight to see if it was your character's scent that he picked up.. I'm not involved in Lyla, Mac, and Garren's situation right now, so you'd have to ask @Delacare to see how to intergrate if you want to go along with them. Or, you could come in your own way and wait for someone to come across your character, but that could mean waiting for a bit.

Right now, Lyla, Mac, and Garren are in a forest village (far away, I suppose?) and Magnus and Niklaus are in a clearing, arguing about hunting.. 

Since Magnus just picked up the scent of human beings, you could check with @SnugglyKnight to see if it was your character's scent that he picked up.. I'm not involved in Lyla, Mac, and Garren's situation right now, so you'd have to ask @Delacare to see how to intergrate if you want to go along with them. Or, you could come in your own way and wait for someone to come across your character, but that could mean waiting for a bit.

Hmmm perhaps she'll come across Magnus and Niklaus?

Users who are viewing this thread