OOC

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

Yo, I wanted to bring this up here so everyone could decide, but ya'll are the GMs (ultimate power to ya'll). I feel like we should try to set up the beginning of a plot, ya' know? That way, everyone can be included. 

At the moment, it's just kind of basic interactions.. Building relationships and biz like that. If we had a scenario that gave everyone an equally important part, we'd all have to interact with each other and stop excluding others.  

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

Yo, I wanted to bring this up here so everyone could decide, but ya'll are the GMs (ultimate power to ya'll). I feel like we should try to set up the beginning of a plot, ya' know? That way, everyone can be included. 

At the moment, it's just kind of basic interactions.. Building relationships and biz like that. If we had a scenario that gave everyone an equally important part, we'd all have to interact with each other and stop excluding others.  

That would be on @Safety Hammer I'm actually pretty clueless when  it comes to the plot.

Did everyone die?

I don't  think so, but I'm not sure.

NXlmQ.gif

Oi, so hear me out, is there a possibility of a tiny little robot? Like probably the size of your hand? Unknown origins and all that? And if we all get bored with something and if we all wanna do it we could figure out its origins? Except that sounds just a bit boring, but the character be a thing maybe?

And it can take pictures, but depending on if it likes a person it took the picture of, it can alter the picture in its final copy. Can show the final copy via hologram. Or is that like way too futuristic for this?

If so I have a different idea.

Oi, so hear me out, is there a possibility of a tiny little robot? Like probably the size of your hand? Unknown origins and all that? And if we all get bored with something and if we all wanna do it we could figure out its origins? Except that sounds just a bit boring, but the character be a thing maybe?

Yeah. But it would have to be steampunk.

Or if wanted I could make a humanoid thing, has an adorable personality despite looking not too adorable. I could easily go with that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread