OOC

Well brother, I have a bunch of characters if you want to interact with them. A mean croc, a human female, a tiny fluffy terror, or the skeletal shadow creature. The croc is usually by himself, so stumbling upon him is a chance. The shadow creature wanders around, could run into him. Basically all my characters wander. 

OR

You can interact with EVERYONE by finding Tallah's hut in some kind of forest. Not much to be said there besides everyone has different characters and interacting different way all that fun jazz. 

I have no idea when Safety will be back, it could be in two minutes or two weeks. Perhaps I can yell at him and get his attention.

So i was reading through the rp,you know just rying to see whats going on while my charcter gets accepted and currently it seems like everybody is in love.What the actual F**k is going on.❤️❤️

And hey im your new Rp member.

So i was reading through the rp,you know just rying to see whats going on while my charcter gets accepted and currently it seems like everybody is in love.What the actual F**k is going on.❤️❤️

And hey im your new Rp member.

Well all the action did die down, which I hope it comes back soon. But yea, the starting of the rp is quite the squish fest.

Users who are viewing this thread