OOC

gotta love how Tallah is the mature one out of the two and he's 26, never left the forest, while Mac is in his 40s, and has literally traveled the world.

gotta love how Tallah is the mature one out of the two and he's 26, never left the forest, while Mac is in his 40s, and has literally traveled the world.

also he's so tiny. And Mac is this big ole giant haha.

I also love Snow's and Garren's dynamic. 

also he's so tiny. And Mac is this big ole giant haha.

I also love Snow's and Garren's dynamic. 

he's only 5'7"!

Snow and Garren are goals. They both need someone and can't seem to understand that it's eachother

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, ripping into Magnus like a real predator. I dont even know how to respond. @Delacare

sry, i cant help it. Change is important to Garren. Predators enact change. When things get to calm, they get in there a force prey and people to step up their game and evolve: change. Magnus however only stirs kiddie pools instead of swimming in the rivers, he's only creating chaos, not true change, and it ticks Garren off. I mean he is the god of change, even if he doesn't know it.

sry, i cant help it. Change is important to Garren. Predators enact change. When things get to calm, they get in there a force prey and people to step up their game and evolve: change. Magnus however only stirs kiddie pools instead of swimming in the rivers, he's only creating chaos, not true change, and it ticks Garren off. I mean he is the god of change, even if he doesn't know it.

Not sayin it was bad, pretty damn awesome his comebacks. I dont know how to be real predator, all I know is how to be big mean asshole who kills everything he sees. So that's why Magnus isnt a real predator. Also, this is off topic, but I kind of want to create an Arachne type character. Think it would go well?

Not sayin it was bad, pretty damn awesome his comebacks. I dont know how to be real predator, all I know is how to be big mean asshole who kills everything he sees. So that's why Magnus isnt a real predator. Also, this is off topic, but I kind of want to create an Arachne type character. Think it would go well?

Well if you base a character off of an animal, and good thing to do is just research that animal a bit. During Tallah's smack down on Magnus, I was reading the Wikipedia page on crocodiles, and I learned that crocodiles actually can't be active for long periods of time because their lactic acid levels, which allows them to remain still for hours on end, could kill them.

Idk bout the Arachne, and I don't mean that in the passive aggressive "I don't know..." way I just mean that I literally have no idea. I tend to make my characters out of original or only partially based ideas, like an image or singular power.

Well if you base a character off of an animal, and good thing to do is just research that animal a bit. During Tallah's smack down on Magnus, I was reading the Wikipedia page on crocodiles, and I learned that crocodiles actually can't be active for long periods of time because their lactic acid levels, which allows them to remain still for hours on end, could kill them.

Idk bout the Arachne, and I don't mean that in the passive aggressive "I don't know..." way I just mean that I literally have no idea. I tend to make my characters out of original or only partially based ideas, like an image or singular power.

I wasnt going for total realism for Magnus, I was going off more of the myths on Sobek. And Sobek is kind of outside the realm of realism, his personality is more fury and anger and not patient or anything like an actual croc. So that's why Magnus is kind of a broken predator. 

And it was just a simple idea, though I could see hitches with it. I dont think Arachne is an official god, Smite might say so but I really am unsure. 

I wasnt going for total realism for Magnus, I was going off more of the myths on Sobek. And Sobek is kind of outside the realm of realism, his personality is more fury and anger and not patient or anything like an actual croc. So that's why Magnus is kind of a broken predator. 

And it was just a simple idea, though I could see hitches with it. I dont think Arachne is an official god, Smite might say so but I really am unsure. 

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but sobek wasn't just a mindless monster, he was also a protector of Egypt and a very loyal friend.

Arachne isn't an official god but she is a prominent figure in Greek myth.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but sobek wasn't just a mindless monster, he was also a protector of Egypt and a very loyal friend.

Arachne isn't an official god but she is a prominent figure in Greek myth.

I also had to incorporate Magnus's own fury and stuff, his mindless monster thing is purely just Magnus. If he was Sobek, he wouldnt be an ass. I kind of wish I made him more like Sobek when I think of it. Sobek is my favorite Egyptian god, daresay my favorite god across the pantheons. Either him or Ares. 

AND HA I FEKIN KNEW IT!

I had an argument about that to a person who didnt know much about mythology.

I also had to incorporate Magnus's own fury and stuff, his mindless monster thing is purely just Magnus. If he was Sobek, he wouldnt be an ass. I kind of wish I made him more like Sobek when I think of it. Sobek is my favorite Egyptian god, daresay my favorite god across the pantheons. Either him or Ares. 

AND HA I FEKIN KNEW IT!

I had an argument about that to a person who didnt know much about mythology.

Well I know Mgnus's backstory, but Garrne does not.

Yeah in greek myths there are usually 6 main types of beings titans, gods, monsters, immortals, demi-humans, humans. People like Arachne tend to fall into the immortals column though I don't believe that Athena made her an immortal spider, just a spider. But generally mortals punished by gods outside of Hades tend to stay that way; outside of Hades (alive) that is.

Well I know Mgnus's backstory, but Garrne does not.

Yeah in greek myths there are usually 6 main types of beings titans, gods, monsters, immortals, demi-humans, humans. People like Arachne tend to fall into the immortals column though I don't believe that Athena made her an immortal spider, just a spider. But generally mortals punished by gods outside of Hades tend to stay that way; outside of Hades (alive) that is.

I was thinking of killing off Magnus, he has become more of a rouge element and unneeded. 

Didnt Arachne win the weaving contest with Athena? And Athena got so pissed thats why she turned her into a spooder?

I was thinking of killing off Magnus, he has become more of a rouge element and unneeded. 

Didnt Arachne win the weaving contest with Athena? And Athena got so pissed thats why she turned her into a spooder?

Aww but then Niklaus (if she ever comes back from the volley ball tourney in the sky) would be sad. How about you find a way to just reincarnate him into a less volatile form?

What am I your personal library on all thing everything? lol. Yes she basically boasted that her weaving skills surpassed Ahtena's, which most versions of the story say they did.

Aww but then Niklaus (if she ever comes back from the volley ball tourney in the sky) would be sad. How about you find a way to just reincarnate him into a less volatile form?

What am I your personal library on all thing everything? lol. Yes she basically boasted that her weaving skills surpassed Ahtena's, which most versions of the story say they did.

I dont even know what volatile means! 

Because you know everything man! I know about as much as a rock does.

@Jennete

How come Garren doesn't get Snow respect? He's held her life in his hand multiple times. *cute pout*

Well in Snow's head this is what has happened.

Ran away from people trying to capture her.

She fell in love with a traveler.

She (in her mind) got him killed.

Was going to die...

Magnus found her, could have killed her but instead brought her to a healer.

She wanted to leave... Garren kept there (and said capture I believe though I know it was in a joking way haha)

She found out Garren was a traveler...

Ran away.

Captured (in her mind) again by Garren.

Magnus showed up and instead of killing her when he was clearly agitated by her blood, chewed a corpse and stood up for her against said captor, Garren.

haha also Garren makes her blush and embarrassed so she is rebelling against her own self.

Dictionary.com

Wikipedia, Britannica, National Geographic, etc

Oh, so that's what volitile means. Soft-hearted and stuff?

Well in Snow's head this is what has happened.

Ran away from people trying to capture her.

She fell in love with a traveler.

She (in her mind) got him killed.

Was going to die...

Magnus found her, could have killed her but instead brought her to a healer.

She wanted to leave... Garren kept there (and said capture I believe though I know it was in a joking way haha)

She found out Garren was a traveler...

Ran away.

Captured (in her mind) again by Garren.

Magnus showed up and instead of killing her when he was clearly agitated by her blood, chewed a corpse and stood up for her against said captor, Garren.

haha also Garren makes her blush and embarrassed so she is rebelling against her own self.

Snow is just so nice

Volatile:

1. liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse.

synonyms:

tensestrainedfraughtuneasyuncomfortablechargedexplosiveinflammatoryturbulent

2. (of a person) liable to display rapid changes of emotion.

synonyms:

unpredictablechangeablevariableinconstantinconsistenterraticirregularunstableturbulent, blowing hot and cold, varying, shifting, fluctuating, fluidmutable

@SnugglyKnight Do you even Google?

BUT I...! IT SAID!!!

OH! I was using Yahoo, the useless search engine. I keep trying to put Google as the default but it keeps switching to Yahoo for some stupid reason. 

Users who are viewing this thread