OOC

@Ganryu

quick question, seeing as how you already started, would my charecter start in hueco Mundo or in the seireitei? 

Not 100% sure if Ganny is still opening it up to new people. Given the theme though if it was left open, it would be in Hueco Mundo since the whole big plot point is the fact the Shinigami are trapped in Hueco Mundo with no way back or to even contact Soul Society at all (likely suspected to be all dead at that point given how long it has been). 

Yeah sorry man. Forgot you weren't on there. Between this and RL, I'm getting bogged down. So this had to go, unfortunately. But it was loads of fun. Best of luck!

That's too bad. I'm sorry to see you go :(

It was fun for me too tho. Best of luck to you too!

@Red Thunder Don't know if ya're off yet, but has been a blast. If RL ever gets better, you have a spot here. Anyways, have fun.  

Oh, and to everyone else, making the announcement in the right thread, but arcs over, points being handed out, will be doing a post in a bit to wrap things up.  Odd the different experiences of the groups. 

Takao and Asumi : Weird but good.
Emi and Chosi     : Good for one, horrible for the other.
Ryuuko, Daisuke  : Going to need therapy

I'll be posting tonight after I have a meeting with a few friends. I'm sorry it took me a bit, been sick as a dog.

@Nada Letting you know Merc left. Leaves 5 of us. I'm still planning on continuing.

Huh, seems I can't access locked threads. Oh well.

In anycase, here we go.

+5 hollowfication everyone, this'll put you at minimum to 20.

Now, I want everyone for a minute or two think about how you are unlocking or controlling your hollow side. We have a week break IC for you to do this in.

Hiya everyone! I'm a new face here that got accepted. :)

I already posted my character, even though I hadn't introduced myself yet. I'm an awful person.

perhaps a post will allow me to see this again? who knows!

Character Sheet is fixed if anyone cares to restore theirs. I'll be doing mine in a bit.

Figuring out a bit how to proceed, I still want you all to figure out how you're getting your hollow powers. About a week I'll move on one way or the other.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Your character is approved by the way.

Hurray fixing character sheets... again! *Pretends she doesn't have her own RP where she has to fix character sheets for the 2nd time now due to an update*

What does dirt in Hueco Mundo taste like do ya think? Is it like just dirt tasting? Or maybe it tastes like sand. In preschool, I used to think sand tasted like french toast. So maybe our characters could have been eating french toast sand this whole time.

I'm sorry it's 1 AM I'm tired.

Users who are viewing this thread