OOC

Quietly marching on, but we're alive.

Anyone need any help or have any questions? After this, I'm going to give a wee bit of free time (like a week),  then I'm going to actually start the a more story centralized arc. I like what I've seen so far of the group, everyone go give themselves a high five.

Hana, dear. 

Follow my directions carefully, lest you be caught in the nearest ceiling fan. 

Put your two hands infront of you, open palmed with said palms facing one another. 

Splay out your fingers and put your hands together. 

you have now completed a "self high five." 

if you have during any of the above steps used a stick of dynamite or got your hand stuck in something such as

A) A ceiling fan,

B) A rotary fan,

C) Another person attempting to administer a "high five."

D) A thermonuclear reactor,

E)The mouth of a rabid animal

you have then failed to complete the high five, please attempt once more in an area without any of the above to repeat the steps above. 

ab46238bec5c784ce13f26dc888f98d6.gif

I can end it at any time. 

I've been waiting to see whether I'd have a GM write narration at me or no regarding more Hollows. But I've actually got the thread pulled up to make another post. So it should be coming soon. 

Oh, oops. I would say you can finish off the rest of them, or come with everyone else to see Ori's Arranacar. Either way, that's the lat of them.

I can end it at any time. 

I'm leaving you at this discretion how this ends, but still waiting on the other side on patrol grounds.  I just want to move on by the end of the week or next.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ganryu

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I've decided to drop out. I'm lowering the amount of RPs I'm in so I can better manage my time for school and roleplaying. (Considering Akari has basically done nothing, it's not as if she was doing anything.) Besides that, it seems as if my posts would be significantly less than others and I wouldn't want to be that person who posts three paragraphs when everyone else does five. So sorry!

@AtlannianSpy - Letting you know I'm moving your character out the way, likely via injury. Your character will be there when you get back, we do have healers.

After this fight is finished, the first arc will be alot of world building. We'll be finished with the random fighting very soon.

We're going to break into smaller groups for various missions. This is a GREAT chance for some character development, so if you would like to think of one for your character, and drag someone along, please do.

Plot wise, the Lost are going to realize they can't stay in that cave any longer, and so they are going to fan out to try and find a new home. This'll create alot of adventuring in the process.

The current groups will be breaking up into:

Red Thunder will be hosting a personal one about finding information about his char's wife in Hueco Mundo, wouldn't want to miss that.

I'll be hosting a few, none of them are fight-centric. One is a surprise (question is how much do you trust surprises by Ganryu?) and the other is talking to your enemies. Oh, and someone should probably actually find a new cave too.

Others missions will be being held, we are developing the world as I said, I plan on fleshing out. Hueco Mundo is a big place, lots of things to find. Not all is gloom and doom. 

Ooo! I got ideas for places! 

We can have the Death dunes!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Then the next place can be the White Sands

Then the last place can be the Death's Ocean!

The locales admit that the Ocean is rather nice this time of year.

@Nada Ori's about to post, afterwords, would you mind delivering the final blow to the Menos? The Rp is about to speed up a great deal. I had to deal with a few things slowing it down.

As I mentioned the missions people are going on. I know you aren't in the discord chat, so I'll summarize what's going on. With my above post, we're splitting into 3 missions, which do you want to be on? The goal of all 3 is to try and find a new place to live.

1) Chatting up an Espada with Ori and Hanarei

2) Discovering an Arrancar Village with me and Merc

3) Accompanying Red Thunder's char to find info on his wife. (Hint, we are in Hueco Mundo).

All three missions are more about world builing than anything else. The senseless violence of this was more or less to introduce the characters doing something.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nada Ori's about to post, afterwords, would you mind delivering the final blow to the Menos? The Rp is about to speed up a great deal. I had to deal with a few things slowing it down.

As I mentioned the missions people are going on. I know you aren't in the discord chat, so I'll summarize what's going on. With my above post, we're splitting into 3 missions, which do you want to be on? The goal of all 3 is to try and find a new place to live.

1) Chatting up an Espada with Ori and Hanarei

2) Discovering an Arrancar Village with me and Merc

3) Accompanying Red Thunder's char to find info on his wife. (Hint, we are in Hueco Mundo).

All three missions are more about world builing than anything else. The senseless violence of this was more or less to introduce the characters doing something.

When you say "deliver the final blow", you mean I don't have to wait for Yoshua? Just slice and dice in my own post?

Aaaaand Ill go waifu hunting with Red if he'll have me :)

When you say "deliver the final blow", you mean I don't have to wait for Yoshua? Just slice and dice in my own post?

Aaaaand Ill go waifu hunting with Red if he'll have me :)

Well next exactly, just lay out doing the final blow kind of like I had it with Emi with her striking at the mask without confirming it (well and using her Zanpakuto ability which would work even on the scratches on its back, bonus if for sure the strike hit its mask. :P  ). Make sure you hit the mask hard to cause Emi very much wouldn't like to be blow up out of the sky. *Pleads for the kill*

Users who are viewing this thread