OOC

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, welcome to the RP. Chatter away here. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YET! Well, you can submit characters and chatter, but that's it for the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the mightiest of spaghetti noodles. 

You better, i'm all boiled and wet.

Seriously though, any questions? 

I would have thought the hollowfication stat would raise a few.

We must become the hollow to defeat the hollow. 

Everybody, practice being a hollow!

GOOD!

Again!

WITH GUSTO!!

Good work. 

Now continue your work upon your character sheet. 

I'd like to see whom shall be preventing my poor little squad 4 coward from death.

You guys are great. 

I'll be working on my sheet, probably going to have some questions - thanks for remembering me!

Good work. 

Now continue your work upon your character sheet. 

I'd like to see whom shall be preventing my poor little squad 4 coward from death.

That would probably be Ryuuko. Healer and all that

Seriously though, any questions? 

I would have thought the hollowfication stat would raise a few.

Yeah actually I'd like to know how that works, do we need to include some specific elements in our backstory to justify it?

I'd like to ask what CQC stands for. I hate to be that idiot, but....

Also, what exactly does Zanpakuto Resonance imply? Otherwise I think I get the gist....

Yeah actually I'd like to know how that works, do we need to include some specific elements in our backstory to justify it?

I updated the story a bit, no need to really reread, just changed two things. a) 1 year in Hueco Mundo instead of 5. b) Mentioned what the soul reapers have been eating, and the effect its been having on a few. Small animal like hollows. It's starting to make them hollowfy, act like hollows a bit, go crazy a bit etc, but that's something I want to explore in the story, so no one really knows what it is yet, or can do a mask. It's a slow hollowfication. Basically that stat is how much of an effect its having on your character, no additional backstory needed.  

It'll have combat implications. Right now, high stats can turn one occassionally into a like what  Ichigo did versus Byakuya (black eyes, batshit crazy, increased strength, etc).

I'm going to make an announcement thread and mention that by the way, thank you.

Oh

Thank you kindly

I apologize for being such an idiot, everyone....

*fades away*

Hey, village idiot is my job, quit stealing my thunder!

Yeah, CQC stands for Close Quarter Combat. It's how good you are with a blade or a punch. Alot of Bleach RP's seperate them, I used to, then I realized, they're the same thing. Maybe I should call it brawling or something instead. Oh well.

Zan Resonance is how strong your zanpakuto abilities are, how insync one is with their sword. For canon examples, Kenpachi would have 0 with it, Toshiro's would be very high.

I updated the story a bit, no need to really reread, just changed two things. a) 1 year in Hueco Mundo instead of 5. b) Mentioned what the soul reapers have been eating, and the effect its been having on a few. Small animal like hollows. It's starting to make them hollowfy, act like hollows a bit, go crazy a bit etc, but that's something I want to explore in the story, so no one really knows what it is yet, or can do a mask. It's a slow hollowfication. Basically that stat is how much of an effect its having on your character, no additional backstory needed.  

It'll have combat implications. Right now, high stats can turn one occassionally into a like what  Ichigo did versus Byakuya (black eyes, batshit crazy, increased strength, etc).

I'm going to make an announcement thread and mention that by the way, thank you.

Hey, village idiot is my job, quit stealing my thunder!

Yeah, CQC stands for Close Quarter Combat. It's how good you are with a blade or a punch. Alot of Bleach RP's seperate them, I used to, then I realized, they're the same thing. Maybe I should call it brawling or something instead. Oh well.

Zan Resonance is how strong your zanpakuto abilities are, how insync one is with their sword. For canon examples, Kenpachi would have 0 with it, Toshiro's would be very high.

Thank you! ^^

So, I'm wondering - will our characters ever return to the Seireitei? Does it depend on our choices or does this story have a definite 'everybody dies/goes hollow' ending?

also, someone invite me to the chat again pls, I don't know how to get there bc lameness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread