OOC

Well next exactly, just lay out doing the final blow kind of like I had it with Emi with her striking at the mask without confirming it (well and using her Zanpakuto ability which would work even on the scratches on its back, bonus if for sure the strike hit its mask. :P  ). Make sure you hit the mask hard to cause Emi very much wouldn't like to be blow up out of the sky. *Pleads for the kill*

...how is this different from a regular post? -_-

Uh, ok, but I don't see why I needed to be asked to do this specifically...

You have permission to autohit, do what you need to. Just finish it off. I would be appreciative if you note the damage Emi is doing, I wasn't going to have her autohit til I realized, I can't wait waste time on this and keep it fresh. I need this arc to end. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]At this rate, they might find Rhiannon only to have Reilly lose his head."[/COLOR]

Wouldn't that make for a fun turn of events if that happened, tho: they find her and he dies? xD

"[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]At this rate, they might find Rhiannon only to have Reilly lose his head."[/COLOR]

Wouldn't that make for a fun turn of events if that happened, tho: they find her and he dies? xD

That would be exciting alright...

Excuse me... we are stuck in a very unhappy place, if your heart isn't shattered into millions of pieces we are doing it wrong!

But even for good drama it's too early IMO. He needs to be established more as a character first to ensure proper feels nuking.

But even for good drama it's too early IMO. He needs to be established more as a character first to ensure proper feels nuking.

That's true... more emotional scarring... the slow progress of healing up... and just when it looks like things have lightened up and turned for the better... BAM! Killed! 

I was kidding, guys xD

Love how everyone started on the implications of killing off a character so early. They know me so welll....

Nay, things get better.

"This world sucks" > "I didn't know Hueco Mundo was more than just empty sand" > "more homey I guess" > ???

Also we  have like 3 sacrificial now NPCs when needed,no need to more than maim anyone. The bidding on Hayato's corpse starts at $100.00.

>:)

Nah I like him too. Gotta get everyone really attached before offing him. 

@Ganryu, how would you take that? My (eventually) killing Reilly (for narrative purposes of course) and continuing on with Rhiannon?

I'd prefer you didn't honestly, but I am giving a ton of freedom. I'd really prefer you didn't though.

Just wanted to say I'm pretty damn happy with the way the RP is right now.

By the way, anyone ever wants to expand Hueco Mundo, go for it. Whole goal of the RP. I'm just guiding the mainplot. The exploring of the world, or any number of subplots, anyone can do it. Considering Red and Yuuki's guiding their threads, I'd say it's going fairly well anyways. 

Anyways, yeah. Hope ya'll are having fun.

I am so sorry that I've had no activity for this week, guys! Thanksgiving week and all that. @Nada, @KageYuuki, I'm aiming to have a post up tonight for the Blood Plains. Gotta find out just who these Hollows are. 

Hoping we can wrap up by the end of next month.

If anyone would like to run an arc, please see me. At the moment, the plan is next arc is unlocking the hollow side for people. Any ideas, again, open.

Users who are viewing this thread