OOC

TommyGun15 said:
Ok. Cool, thanks.
P.S. @mewbot5408 could you PM me what that contract Sugarshe gave James says. Or is it just a blank piece of paper for him to sign his name on?
It's written in demon tongue so he probably can't read it anyways since the language is so achient, also he has to sign in blood. After he signs it Sugarshe's seal Will be found on his wrist and may look like a tattoo but it is unremovable.

I'm sure HK-50 himself would understand this demon tongue. But really only him and a few of the teachers in the school...

mewbot5408 said:
It's written in demon tongue so he probably can't read it anyways since the language is so achient, also he has to sign in blood. After he signs it Sugarshe's seal Will be found on his wrist and may look like a tattoo but it is unremovable.
Ok... But @mewbot5408 can I know what it says? I don't mind James not knowing, but I'd kind of like to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HK 50 09]I'm sure HK-50 himself would understand this demon tongue. But really only him and a few of the teachers in the school...

[/QUOTE]
Generally the first thing most magic users learn in RPG like Pathfinder and Forgotten Realms is a "translate text" spell. But... James isn't from either of those places.

TommyGun15 said:
Generally the first thing most magic users learn in RPG like Pathfinder and Forgotten Realms is a "translate text" spell. But... James isn't from either of those places.
True true. HK-50 just generally root-words everything into something he understands , which of course can sometimes change meanings or connotations. Largely he'll get the gist though.

TommyGun15 said:
Ok... But @mewbot5408 can I know what it says? I don't mind James not knowing, but I'd kind of like to know.
It just states the terms of the deal. In exchange for Sugarshe's services he will pay in his blood and stay by her side until the contract is no longer valid. P.s this also means He can take her as a lover even if he chooses to...

Also.. I heard Donald trump is the republican nominee. So here's this :

AMERICAN POLITICS VII :

THE ORANGE MENACE

IT IS A TIME OF HATRED. DONALD TRUMP HAS SECURED THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION. WAGING WAR ON THE EMBATTLED MINORITIES , HE CREATES THE EVIL GALACTIC FEDERATION OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS. THE DEMOCRATS , WITH NO OPTIONS EXCEPT HILLARY CLINTON , FIND THEMSELVES WITHOUT A LEADER TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THE RISE OF TRUMP. WITH A DESPERATE PLEA , VOTERS EVERYWHERE CRY OUT FOR A DECENT CANDIDATE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back