OOC

TommyGun15 said:
This is my first year voting. Of course I'd be stuck with voting who is the shiniest of two piles of sh!t.
I gotta wait.... Next year I can vote whoever the hell wins this out. Unless all the same people run , in which case f*ck it , I'm voting in Darth Malak.

Eh, if Trump gets out of line they'll impeach his @ss. They did it to Nixon, they did it to Clinton, they almost did it to Reagan. I'm sure they'll have no qualms with doing it to Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, and no. If you don't have a specialized job you gotta be world class at athletics or art or you have to marry a Canadian who is eligible to sponsor you.

TommyGun15 said:
Eh, if Trump gets out of line they'll impeach his @ss. They did it to Nixon, they did it to Clinton, they almost did it to Reagan. I'm sure they'll have no qualms with doing it to Trump.
Actually , No president in history has been successfully impeached. The ones who could've been resigned (Nixon). I don't doubt trump'll be impeached , as long as he doesn't go and somehow unite everyone (instead of doing as he's doing and dividing everyone straight down orange and yellow lines)

folclor said:
No, no, and no. If you don't have a specialized job you gotta be world class at athletics or art or you have to marry a Canadian who is eligible to sponsor you.
F*ck. Looks like it's Germany I go to then. At least I'm learning it (slowly).

KalenNighteyes said:
Yay!!! I'm glad someone got it :P
I watch too goddamn much spongebob... I'm frankly surprised no one else got it , as Band Geeks (that episode) is one of the more popular SB episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Actually , No president in history has been successfully impeached. The ones who could've been resigned (Nixon). I don't doubt trump'll be impeached , as long as he doesn't go and somehow unite everyone (instead of doing as he's doing and dividing everyone straight down orange and yellow lines)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll give you Nixon, but Clinton was, in fact, impeached. Andrew Johnson too. The truth is (and my U.S. Constitution teacher has spent the last month drilling this into our heads) impeachment does not mean that the President is removed from office. Impeachment is the process of calling the legality or moral integrity of the President's actions into question. After a President is impeached they go on trial before the Senate who vote on whether or not to remove that president from office. To date, no president has ever been removed from office.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay, I'll give you Nixon, but Clinton was, in fact, impeached. Andrew Johnson too. The truth is (and my U.S. Constitution teacher has spent the last month drilling this into our heads) impeachment does not mean that the President is removed from office. Impeachment is the process of calling the legality or moral integrity of the President's actions into question. After a President is impeached they go on trial before the Senate who vote on whether or not to remove that president from office. To date, no president has ever been removed from office.
I understand that. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't. The problem is , unless there's a threat to remove him from office , do you think trump will give two orange shits? Being told he's insanely racist and 50/50 hasn't stopped him yet. Admittedly , he hasn't been told this by congress in the from an impeachment gives , but many 'established' politicians have said they won't back him and he hasn't cared about them yet.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]I understand that. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't. The problem is , unless there's a threat to remove him from office , do you think trump will give two orange shits? Being told he's insanely racist and 50/50 hasn't stopped him yet. Admittedly , he hasn't been told this by congress in the from an impeachment gives , but many 'established' politicians have said they won't back him and he hasn't cared about them yet.

[/QUOTE]
I know that. That's why I'm glad that there are impeachment laws in place. I hope Trump stumbles his orange @ss right into an impeachment trial. I just hope he picks a decent running mate.

HK, I'm going to play devil's advocate a bit here... Other than the horrendous things he said about Mexicans... What has said that is racist? (I'm asking this partly to prompt thought but also partly because I dislike politics and spent my time after voting Sanders in the primary pretending it didn't exist)

TommyGun15 said:
I know that. That's why I'm glad that there are impeachment laws in place. I hope Trump stumbles his orange @ss right into an impeachment trial. I just hope he picks a decent running mate.
Crossing my fingers he goes for Rubio or even better , Kasich.

folclor said:
HK, I'm going to play devil's advocate a bit here... Other than the horrendous things he said about Mexicans... What has said that is racist? (I'm asking this partly to prompt thought but also partly because I dislike politics and spent my time after voting Sanders in the primary pretending it didn't exist)
Are you sure you want to open that pandorra's box from me? I'm needing to get to bed (actually only still on because I was watching SNL for no reason) so count yourself lucky tonight , but tomorrow morning you may want to rethink this. I probably shouldn't have brought this up at all , cause it'll clutter OOC chat too much...

Make no mistake, I am not supportive of him on any level. However, there is goodness in learning all one can. I would rather my eyes be open to the horrors and joys of this life for too long I have walked blindfolded.

I suppose at the end of the day, we'll only know how good of a President Trump would be if he actually wins the election. The real question is, do we want to risk it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back