• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
idk if garnet is still interested. i haven't spoken to them since i last asked if they were interested.

but im down w/ continuing

idk if garnet is still interested. i haven't spoken to them since i last asked if they were interested.

but im down w/ continuing
oh btw do they have any plans after the haunted house thing?
since it's december would they go like award shows, looking to snatch that roty maybe??

oh btw do they have any plans after the haunted house thing?
since it's december would they go like award shows, looking to snatch that roty maybe??
i literally know about award shows -- even after being in the kpop fandom for years i shall learn

they can have a cute lil reality show type thing

tell 'em gorl

so like, we're going to continue from the scary thingie?? and if garnet isn't interested in this anymore, i could make another character to fill in their spot, if you'd like?

tell 'em gorl

so like, we're going to continue from the scary thingie?? and if garnet isn't interested in this anymore, i could make another character to fill in their spot, if you'd like?
yeah, i would like too!
:0 that'd be nice of you ngl. perhaps i should message garnet just to make sure

okay, just making sure!
yes, i have no problem with it, and yeah you can do that. just tell me what they say!
i just checked their account and they haven’t had any activity since early december so im p sure they’re on a hiatus or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back