• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
uhh well??? i guess jae-joon isn't out?? but it's hard to tell whether he actually enjoys / likes someone, or if he's just being friendly and giving them brotherly??? hugs and kisses-- y'know???
idk bro--
i'm just tryna fit in here
welp ig everyone's consistently thinking abt each other is he flirting or is he just showing typically friendly behavior??
and then 'wait, 70% of our members are bi???' lmao

soooo how is everyone's day going
just finished eating meatballs for breakfast !! i think i'll also write a post soon

oh okay apparently my notifs are gone now too

hey y'all i had a mini hiatus cause exams and tbh i'm probably still gonna be pretty inactive
but i love you all

also i might just change jiao to being gay for purposes of diversity?? idk yet

but either way no he probably isnt out, buuut there's probably more speculation about sexuality compared to idk someone like song-gi i guess

all of our characters are hiding in the closet like-
2ecb8975bff7ccac8e5cb55bafb9e5e0--pantry-closet-drinking-tea.jpg

fair warning: i'm going abroad for my brother's wedding this friday, so from then until the 5th of january i'll probably be gone. i'll try to get in a post if i can but honestly i'll probably be studying in my free time because i have an oral like... two days after i come back. sorry guys :c

fair warning: i'm going abroad for my brother's wedding this friday, so from then until the 5th of january i'll probably be gone. i'll try to get in a post if i can but honestly i'll probably be studying in my free time because i have an oral like... two days after i come back. sorry guys :c
awesome!! is it weird that i've never been to a wedding--??
i hope you have a good time there, but we'll miss you >:

R.I.P BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY </3

tumblr_inline_op4sw7Jjho1tk9wgm_540.gif

posting-wise i wanna progress and have them meet the host before standby
do you have any details you want me to put in, or do i have to make it up?
or i can just have them standby for now, someone else can have the camera rolling when muyeol gets there
and then maybe the host comes in by surprise to scare them/keep them on edge or something? pasta pasta

also Garnet Garnet are you alive? 0.0

posting-wise i wanna progress and have them meet the host before standby
do you have any details you want me to put in, or do i have to make it up?
or i can just have them standby for now, someone else can have the camera rolling when muyeol gets there
and then maybe the host comes in by surprise to scare them/keep them on edge or something? pasta pasta

also Garnet Garnet are you alive? 0.0
i suppose he’s just a regular host; they make cheesey jokes and occasionally put their input in.
tbh i think we should wait for everyone before we progress a lot. both stellar and garnet are busy rn and i wouldn’t want to go too far without them.

Last edited:
i suppose he’s just a regularly host; they make cheesey jokes and occasionally put their input in.
tbh i think we should wait for everyone before we progress a lot. both stellar and garnet are busy rn and i wouldn’t want to go too far without them.
okie dokie i'll put off posting for now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back