• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Titans Chat

BainOfBridges BainOfBridges Epiphany Epiphany Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Randomfella Randomfella Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire ShadowBroker ShadowBroker sitanomoto sitanomoto The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Quite a few of you joined well after the first Hosted Projects were around, so you may not know this: but I love statistics. I follow trends, watch milestones, all sorts of things I think are interesting or that might give me some insight to help the RP in one way or another. That said, we hit an important milestone recent--two, as a matter of fact--but I'll just make one announcement.

See, a few weeks ago, we actually passed up 60 posts in the Titans IC. Now, why would that be important? It actually means we've passed the original San Francisco IC, so you guys are now further along that the original Titans group. Now, that's an accomplishment in and of itself, but just recently, Epiphany made our one-hundredth post in the Titan Tower! We still have two players with Tim and hopefully one more joining us after, but we're almost entirely wrapped up with the Introduction to the Tower storyline--as evidenced by the surge of characters just running around interacting with another.

So, in that time, we have lost a few players, and that's what I want to take a moment to point out. Every roleplay as it begins is going to lose some players. No matter what you do, life gets to you or maybe the pace gets too be too much. Who knows why, but guys, we've made it through the roughest part of the intro. The part where everything begins to come together with those characters you worked so hard on and we get to see all of the chemistry--to see if your characters and you the players can make this happen. And, from what I've seen, I have full faith.

This entire introduction was designed with the thought of "well what if" to make sure it went smoothly. Now that I know you guys can pull through, things will only go up and get more interesting from here. So, cheers to one-hundred posts, but we've got plenty more in us!

Another announcement, and the players that have been here a while will remember these: my surveys. Once we wrap up the Introduction to the Tower storyline completely, which will be marked by the e-mail Tim will send telling you your teams, I will make an open survey full of helpful and interesting questions for you to fill out. We've had one in the past to great success, so be looking out for that!

So with group 1 presumably finishing far before the last group, will they be waiting (or rather just socially interacting ic), or will groups be decided before all introductory groups are finished?

That's why I tagged you here, bud. I have no idea what's up with notifications.
Yeah, I'll just have to check more often, my last exam is on the 25th of this month so I might be a little slow until then but feel free to tag me if I haven't responded in a couple of days, since I likely just haven't read the ic in that time. I'm just studying, so I'll normally have time to post every couple of days or so.

I've been getting notifications, but not tag mentions. Fortunately, the group I'm in is rather small so I know who to look for.

School, for me. I just honestly wasn't having a good day yesterday or today. I'm doing my best, I'll get one up soon.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul I'm so sorry, my workplace is in chaos right now! One person quit without notice, another went on long-term leave, and I've just been getting called in left and right!

Well, Seraph, considering you owe a post in your scene, that answer is pretty clear.

As for the players not with Johannes or Chordanha, nothing has been stopping them from the free-form roleplay they were enjoying.

Everyone got busy this week. Even I'm a little more so than normal. 3 days on, one day off, four days on, one day off, four days on and I'm only on day five. It's uh.. Draining.

I owe no post. It is right there where it is supposed to be, right under yours.

Also, I'm not sure if the joke was clear, I was referring to the fact that Tomm sounds like a name.

I'm not impatient by any means of the word. The last roleplay I was in required me to wait for several people to post for several more characters before I could again. If people need time, I'm happy to wait. A roleplay is supposed to be fun, not work.

I owe no post. It is right there where it is supposed to be, right under yours.

Also, I'm not sure if the joke was clear, I was referring to the fact that Tomm sounds like a name.

I'm not impatient by any means of the word. The last roleplay I was in required me to wait for several people to post for several more characters before I could again. If people need time, I'm happy to wait. A roleplay is supposed to be fun, not work.

Ah. You're right. My bad. I didn't refresh the right tab.

If you check the timestamp on that, you'll see it was at like 4 - 5 PM. That's Weeeell within when I'm normally asleep (I work nights), so do forgive me for the oversight. Lol

I honestly - and yeah I could had just say it long time ago - *want* - in all the extension of the word - to roleplay and roam freely. However, if anyone delights me with a few moments of your attention to my situation, I find myself stuck with BainOfBridges BainOfBridges (Hey you! Tagged you here) and also The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Now, you guys I am not sure what is it with the two of you. But I been waiting a month for a respond and to continue to know your characters. So are the two of you still Rping or did I just forgot the memo?

I speaking here because for some reason I can't send msg privately through my phone x.x and beside better make my concern public now.

Thanks for taking the time to actually come out and communicate. It does seem to have slowed down some in the RP.

I speaking here because for some reason I can't send msg privately through my phone x.x and beside better make my concern public now.

There is a Discord server. It may be a good idea to download the Discord App and use it as a means to PM, if the site is giving you problems. I've found it to be an amazing tool for organizing things.

As for the free roaming, I can't push you guys to 'post more' on your own time. Quite plainly, if things aren't wrapped up by the time I want them to be, I'll just timeskip over it, but I know that isn't an option for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back