OOC Thread

The group seems like the beginning of a joke.
So a lycan, an elf and a princess walk into a tavern...

:P

alrighty now.
@Abdel featherfall

This is a bit delayed, but I was also wondering what these fancy spirits would have to say about a hunter. Genetically mutated is only half of it. You're new (WELCOME!!!) so I will fill you in on hunters. At least, what a green mage and her spirit buddies should know.

Hunters break the natural order of things... they don't adapt, they steal the essence of magical beings to bolster their own abilities, hunting down beasts (fae would be among them) and mages for nothing more than a heartless extermination originally started to 'protect the weak'. The people hunters protect don't even like them that much. Hunters begin as humans without any magical aptitude, but they cheat the system when a hunter's accumulated magic is passed on/implanted.[Just ask your friendly, neighborhood huntress and she will fill you in on the deats... or stab you... or kill you...] Mind you, that isn't entirely well known but if the spirits are old they should sense it or learned about it in the past. Needless to say, hunters are unnatural.

If that's not enough the earn the hostility of natural spirits, know that the magic stolen from dying creatures/mages is used to corrupt nature around the hunter. It's a bastardization of green magic, used against those who originally wielded it. Some hunters can dominate beasts, some can convert the life around them into magic energy (when no magical beings are present), and so on. Lithariel is well-known for corrupting plants to make her signature black thorns, as well as manipulating toxic blooms, fungi, etc. Unlike true Green Mages, nature is not asked for this, it is forced to obey.

And to add a rotten cherry on top, hunters are not known to respect their prey all that much (Lith's got an exception to this -_-). In the wild, a predator will kill what they need, but hunters go way past that. They threaten the balance, and couldn't care less. They really are no better than the monsters they hunt, like Shadow said... but in order to surpass monsters you must be willing to give up your humanity.
Till you find one that matches you evenly and loves you for you and all your sick, demented ways.

Till you find one that matches you evenly and loves you for you and all your sick, demented ways.
Yes, exactly. Someone too stupid to give up...
...and too honorable to let a rival die by another's hand.

You have given no less than 7 death threats this month. What tribute do you deaerbe exactly
Ţ͠h͡ę͞ ͢t̵̵͏r̵͝ibu̵ţ͢e͟ ͟͡͞Į͟͞ ̀͜ņ̡͜e̵e̷d̶͝͝ ̴͡t͝o̷͢ ̨͡re̡l̀͢e҉͢as̷҉̵e̢̧ ̢͏ḿȩ̵ f̴̨r̢̕òm͢ ţh̀ì̢s ͢p̸̢̀á̢̨th͏͢e̶͞҉t̷ì̕͡ç̷͘ m̡̡͝or̷t̀a͏͞l̸̢ s̵̀h̢͏e̶͠l̸l̸̕!̷̀͟
shhh... you enjoy hanging out with me!

You know, you scare me sometimes.
Nogoodname...You know, I scare me too. Sometimes I..

oh hehe, what am I talking about? Ha, I'm silly. Sometimes I forget why I am writing.

Ţ͠h͡ę͞ ͢t̵̵͏r̵͝ibu̵ţ͢e͟ ͟͡͞Į͟͞ ̀͜ņ̡͜e̵e̷d̶͝͝ ̴͡t͝o̷͢ ̨͡re̡l̀͢e҉͢as̷҉̵e̢̧ ̢͏ḿȩ̵ f̴̨r̢̕òm͢ ţh̀ì̢s ͢p̸̢̀á̢̨th͏͢e̶͞҉t̷ì̕͡ç̷͘ m̡̡͝or̷t̀a͏͞l̸̢ s̵̀h̢͏e̶͠l̸l̸̕!̷̀͟
shhh... you enjoy hanging out with me!

Nogoodname...You know, I scare me too. Sometimes I..

oh hehe, what am I talking about? Ha, I'm silly. Sometimes I forget why I am writing.
I do. Doesnt mean I enjoy the death threats lmao

These women really shouldn't be crowding around and touching a huge wounded wolf. Argen is gonna freak once they start applying the medicine

It's like super expensive so it's a hard maybe that I'll be available.
I suppose you'll find out huh?

Well, I have to respond to mutant soon I think, waiting on you to have Argen flip out in cursed. Waiting for seasonedcat seasonedcat to respond in Seiunita. Im actually kinda stuck.

Well, I could go making my Earty kingdom consort I suppose

I suppose you'll find out huh?

Well, I have to respond to mutant soon I think, waiting on you to have Argen flip out in cursed. Waiting for seasonedcat seasonedcat to respond in Seiunita. Im actually kinda stuck.

Well, I could go making my Earty kingdom consort I suppose
I'm waiting on juju in cursed though maybe I can make a post for the occasion.

I'm waiting on juju in cursed though maybe I can make a post for the occasion.
What are you waiting for with Juju? LIthariel isnt gonna do anything besises stare her murdeeously and debate wether or not to kill Coda.

You got that newcomer on the other hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back