OOC Thread

I meant as in got your back. Christ woman lmao
Totally knew that...
Just like when humans try to wrap their arms around me and suffocate me when I'm upset or in congratulations. Sheesh. You just can't let your guard down in this world.

What are you waiting for with Juju? LIthariel isnt gonna do anything besises stare her murdeeously and debate wether or not to kill Coda.

Now that I'm brainstorming of what Lith will do, I look back on this comment and realize It's so true that it's sad. ;_;

>Mean comment
>Long, sullen silence
>Death glares
>Contemplate/attempt murder

Now that I'm brainstorming of what Lith will do, I look back on this comment and realize It's so true that it's sad. ;_;

>Mean comment
>Long, sullen silence
>Death glares
>Contemplate/attempt murder
I know you voth so well

Sorry Abdel... and everyone.

I've been having a horrible week... so many serious issues have been popping up. Reality bites, and i have been finding it quite difficult to write anything. Yesterday I was convinced I'd have to stop Rping for a bit, but fortunately the biggest issue turned out to be not as serious as previously thought. Still, it's a warning.

Moving on, I will try to get a post up this weekend.

Sorry Abdel... and everyone.

I've been having a horrible week... so many serious issues have been popping up. Reality bites, and i have been finding it quite difficult to write anything. Yesterday I was convinced I'd have to stop Rping for a bit, but fortunately the biggest issue turned out to be not as serious as previously thought. Still, it's a warning.

Moving on, I will try to get a post up this weekend.
TAke it easy juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back