OOC Thread

Man that sounds haaaard, can't you just write my character for me? :3
Also, like juju said, age, gender or race doesnt matter to them. Children and adolescents can very well be on their kill list and if by chance, two powerful mutants breed? Know that child will be watched very carefully for their entire natural life.

No one knows about that last part though

JUST...

DO EEEEEEEET!
Hehe, don't worry, I'm actually really hype for this character. I love playing characters that work behind the scenes, in the shadows ^_^

Also, like juju said, age, gender or race doesnt matter to them. Children and adolescents can very well be on their kill list and if by chance, two powerful mutants breed? Know that child will be watched very carefully for their entire natural life.

No one knows about that last part though
Thank you both! This is super helpful

Juju helps the huumons again! ahahha!!!

Okay I need to sleep because I've gotta wake up at 5 tomorrow. I will hopefully make a post here tomorrow, and finish up my scientist chick. Can't wait to see how this plan goes out the window.

bAII!

Oh yeah mmmhhmm..

*waits for the title drop*

This is the Neanderthal vs Homo sapiens all over again. The question is... who's going extinct?
Except neither are stupid and the naturally weaker ones compensate with advanced tech.

So its pretty much a stalemate between natural evolution and artificial evolution

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall
Juju Juju
Nogoodname Nogoodname

You seem ok except that its Juju's character that he was wrapped around until she hopped out and is now picking up the elf in question, putting a dagger to hef throat, and demanding she wake up.

Lithariel being equal parts assassin as a huntress would probably give off all the wrong vibes to this nature girl.

Juju Juju
Nogoodname Nogoodname

You seem ok except that its Juju's character that he was wrapped around until she hopped out and is now picking up the elf in question, putting a dagger to hef throat, and demanding she wake up.

Lithariel being equal parts assassin as a huntress would probably give off all the wrong vibes to this nature girl.
I'll make the small change! But Tanya is also pretty far away still might not sense anything off about particular people till she's closer.

I'll make the small change! But Tanya is also pretty far away still might not sense anything off about particular people till she's closer.
When she does lmao. And she thinks Argen is just a colossal wolf lmao. Has she ever heard of lycans? They arent very well known

When she does lmao. And she thinks Argen is just a colossal wolf lmao. Has she ever heard of lycans? They arent very well known
Lol! Nope she's never heard of them before! She figures she just stumbled apon a gigantic wolf for the moment! It'll be interesting once he starts talking at her.

Lol! Nope she's never heard of them before! She figures she just stumbled apon a gigantic wolf for the moment! It'll be interesting once he starts talking at her.
Lovely. Whenever it is that he morphs back. Might be a bit awkward with Elise and Lithariel but....ah fuck it we will see how things progress right love? Juju Juju

It's okay, Elise will tell you the big guy is a huge softie. He wouldn't hurt a fly!
Ha...haha....right...

The group seems like the beginning of a joke.
So a lycan, an elf and a princess walk into a tavern...

:P

alrighty now.

This is a bit delayed, but I was also wondering what these fancy spirits would have to say about a hunter. Genetically mutated is only half of it. You're new (WELCOME!!!) so I will fill you in on hunters. At least, what a green mage and her spirit buddies should know.

Hunters break the natural order of things... they don't adapt, they steal the essence of magical beings to bolster their own abilities, hunting down beasts (fae would be among them) and mages for nothing more than a heartless extermination originally started to 'protect the weak'. The people hunters protect don't even like them that much. Hunters begin as humans without any magical aptitude, but they cheat the system when a hunter's accumulated magic is passed on/implanted.[Just ask your friendly, neighborhood huntress and she will fill you in on the deats... or stab you... or kill you...] Mind you, that isn't entirely well known but if the spirits are old they should sense it or learned about it in the past. Needless to say, hunters are unnatural.

If that's not enough the earn the hostility of natural spirits, know that the magic stolen from dying creatures/mages is used to corrupt nature around the hunter. It's a bastardization of green magic, used against those who originally wielded it. Some hunters can dominate beasts, some can convert the life around them into magic energy (when no magical beings are present), and so on. Lithariel is well-known for corrupting plants to make her signature black thorns, as well as manipulating toxic blooms, fungi, etc. Unlike true Green Mages, nature is not asked for this, it is forced to obey.

And to add a rotten cherry on top, hunters are not known to respect their prey all that much (Lith's got an exception to this -_-). In the wild, a predator will kill what they need, but hunters go way past that. They threaten the balance, and couldn't care less. They really are no better than the monsters they hunt, like Shadow said... but in order to surpass monsters you must be willing to give up your humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread