OOC Thread

I don't know if I've seen you make a true villain before -_-
Of course not. My character has always been a middle ground, leaning towards bad but with good reason.

Thats the one I personally like playing. But as I said in Seiunita and how Im demonstrating here, playing with the whole of Icarus, there is little I cant play.

The thing is, my villains are always villains that have a reason. Those are the best villains. People with good intentions but were thrown off course by (insert things here).

Of course not. My character has always been a middle ground, leaning towards bad but with good reason.

Thats the one I personally like playing. But as I said in Seiunita and how Im demonstrating here, playing with the whole of Icarus, there is little I cant play.

The thing is, my villains are always villains that have a reason. Those are the best villains. People with good intentions but were thrown off course by (insert things here).
I agree. The best villains are the ones with reasons. Villains are 'human' too... just, uh, warped.

Also shadowz1995 shadowz1995 give me reasons to hate the APS, I still need to work on character motivation.
They've killed [mutant] children. Coal should've died there.
They take down heroes, whom some people (like my character) may have adored
They indirectly cause mutants to live in fear of developing/showing their powers. Obviously they only target the bigger threats, but there aren't as many big heroes or villains anymore. What happens when they run out of big villains? Will they turn to smaller ones. Is total suppression the next step?

They've killed [mutant] children. Coal should've died there.
They take down heroes, whom some people (like my character) may have adored
They indirectly cause mutants to live in fear of developing/showing their powers. Obviously they only target the bigger threats, but there aren't as many big heroes or villains anymore. What happens when they run out of big villains? Will they turn to smaller ones. Is total suppression the next step?
Oh haha, I was just messing around but thank you! That's really helpful.

Also shadowz1995 shadowz1995 give me reasons to hate the APS, I still need to work on character motivation.
.....I mean.....thats kinda hard. You know how most people hate police right?

They dont feel any particular way about SWAT usually becausr you almost nrver see them unless shit is getting real.

APS is basically a step above SWAT. They only come out when there is a big threat. So when really powerdul mutanta run amok like vanguard. So they could be seen as an extreme measure. They only ever capture or kill. No imprisonement. No warnings. In and out. Done.

So, maybe someone they loved got dropped for an illegitmate reason. Guy lost control for awhile and it caused enough chaos tovhave thwm dispatched to kill.

.....I mean.....thats kinda hard. You know how most people hate police right?

They dont feel any particular way about SWAT usually becausr you almost nrver see them unless shit is getting real.

APS is basically a step above SWAT. They only come out when there is a big threat. So when really powerdul mutanta run amok like vanguard. So they could be seen as an extreme measure. They only ever capture or kill. No imprisonement. No warnings. In and out. Done.

So, maybe someone they loved got dropped for an illegitmate reason. Guy lost control for awhile and it caused enough chaos tovhave thwm dispatched to kill.
Man that sounds haaaard, can't you just write my character for me? :3

Users who are viewing this thread