OOC Thread

Narrator: Previously on Cursed...

*enter tense music*

Elise: "Have you done anything with them?" 

Coda: "I have more rights to them then any of you... You wanted them gone... So now they are gone." 

*music intensifies, cut to the shocked expressions of the group*

Evilin: "You will tell me where they are."

Coda:  "No."

*Dramatic stinger*

Narrator: Tensions are running high over the disappearance of the horns. Will Coda give them back? Where could he be hiding them? Will Zola burn down the farm with her cooking? Will that cow become the newest adventurer? You'd better stay tuned folks, 'cause things are about to get heated up.

*Fade transition.*

*Que the credits/intro*

*enter tense music*

Coda: "I have more rights to them then any of you... You wanted them gone... So now they are gone." 

*Dramatic stinger*

Narrator: Tensions are running high over the disappearance of the horns. Will Coda give them back? Where could he be hiding them? Will Zola burn down the farm with her cooking? Will that cow become the newest adventurer? You'd better stay tuned folks, 'cause things are about to get heated up.

*Fade transition.*

*Que the credits/intro*

I REALLY wanna have Elise do something, but I'm also saving that thing for later :(

*enter tense music*

*Dramatic stinger*

*Fade transition.*

*Que the credits/intro*

Into music!!

LOL

Especially what is just arounf the corner lol

Why do I have the feeling that everyone plotted something without me knowing? lol

If so I am really excited, not to mention that this will be one of the first rp's I have GMed where the group plots against the GM. lmao!!! Finally a group that pushes back! *evil laugh*

Why do I have the feeling that everyone plotted something without me knowing? lol

If so I am really excited, not to mention that this will be one of the first rp's I have GMed where the group plots against the GM. lmao!!! Finally a group that pushes back! *evil laugh*

It's k, we're just gonna ruin everything for each other. :P  

3bd1aec94f93c7e90a3cbae4b8e83505.jpg

OMG!!!! This is so fucking true!!

Yeah, you've always had a thing for how my characters clash against yours for most of the roleplay lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back