OOC Thread

Oh I know. 

Also I just noticed our IC is almost breaking like 3,000 views. How does that happen? Do we have fans? Do they like me? 

WHOA 3000 views? Is that just from us or does it even count when we view?

WHOA 3000 views? Is that just from us or does it even count when we view?

I'm pretty sure it's unique viewers, it'd be kinda silly otherwise.  I know it's probably just people who like to read other RPs popping in like once to read through what we have but it's fun to imagine this having a fanbase. 

I'm pretty sure it's unique viewers, it'd be kinda silly otherwise.  I know it's probably just people who like to read other RPs popping in like once to read through what we have but it's fun to imagine this having a fanbase. 

Having a fanbase would be cool XD I would love to see the fanfictions...

*rethinks about that*

... or maybe not. 

Haha, not going down that path thank you very much. 

Y҉̛́͘͝óù̕͏ ̧̧̛͘m̨̨̨͘a̸̴̢y̛͏ ̧̧̛h̶̢͠à̢́͟v͟͝e̕͢ ̷̛́̀è͡s̵̴͟͠c̀҉҉̡͟a̴̴̢p̧͘͝e͏̷̴̸̴ḑ̸͝͝͝ ̶͝m̡͠ę̸ ̧͏̕t̸͜ḩ̴̛̛i̵̶̧̧͞s͏̨ ̶̢̧͢t̀͜͞ì̕m̸̀́̕͟ȩ̵̨̀,̵͢͢͡ ̨҉̴̧b̛͡u̡t̡͞͞ ̴̷̡ỳ̛͜ơ̡͟ú͘ ̡͟c̸̕͜a̛͏̧̨n͘͘͡n̷̢̨̧ò̴̧́t͏̧́ ̕͢͞r̴̨̀e̵̵̢͘͟s̴̶̨̧i̸̢̛͢͝s҉̶͜͜t҉͢͝ ͞f͢͠ó̡́r̵̷͠e҉̀̕͜͢v̴̡̨̢͢è̡r͘͜҉.̸͟ ͏̕M̴̀͞͡͡U҉̸̧̡A̶͘H͘͜͡A̵̛H͝͠A̷̷͜͜H̵Á͝͏̛

Y҉̛́͘͝óù̕͏ ̧̧̛͘m̨̨̨͘a̸̴̢y̛͏ ̧̧̛h̶̢͠à̢́͟v͟͝e̕͢ ̷̛́̀è͡s̵̴͟͠c̀҉҉̡͟a̴̴̢p̧͘͝e͏̷̴̸̴ḑ̸͝͝͝ ̶͝m̡͠ę̸ ̧͏̕t̸͜ḩ̴̛̛i̵̶̧̧͞s͏̨ ̶̢̧͢t̀͜͞ì̕m̸̀́̕͟ȩ̵̨̀,̵͢͢͡ ̨҉̴̧b̛͡u̡t̡͞͞ ̴̷̡ỳ̛͜ơ̡͟ú͘ ̡͟c̸̕͜a̛͏̧̨n͘͘͡n̷̢̨̧ò̴̧́t͏̧́ ̕͢͞r̴̨̀e̵̵̢͘͟s̴̶̨̧i̸̢̛͢͝s҉̶͜͜t҉͢͝ ͞f͢͠ó̡́r̵̷͠e҉̀̕͜͢v̴̡̨̢͢è̡r͘͜҉.̸͟ ͏̕M̴̀͞͡͡U҉̸̧̡A̶͘H͘͜͡A̵̛H͝͠A̷̷͜͜H̵Á͝͏̛

O_O

uhhh...

someone help. 

I will post something up tonight, I was giving others time to post if they wanted. 

I am currently hounding Fluffy to post. It's not looking too promising but she might post sometime this week >.> 

Users who are viewing this thread