OOC Thread

Ok! Finally got some time in to sit down and write up a post. (^_^)

This might be a long one... Not sure yet. It's either this one or the next one that will be long. (^_^)

Holy shit batman. 

BACKSTORY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

Oh the delicious pain and suffering! Ahahaaahahah

Holy shit batman. 

BACKSTORY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

Oh the delicious pain and suffering! Ahahaaahahah

It's funny how there's so much more to the little backdrops I throw into the rp. Not to mention that they give you guys keys and hints as to what to do in the rp. Or how it will effect the future of the rp. (^_^)

It's funny how there's so much more to the little backdrops I throw into the rp. Not to mention that they give you guys keys and hints as to what to do in the rp. Or how it will effect the future of the rp. (^_^)

Yeah, it's nice, also I really wanna keep this conversation going but I already feel bad about how much I've posted T_T.  

Yeah, it's nice, also I really wanna keep this conversation going but I already feel bad about how much I've posted T_T.  

Same, but I think one more wont hurt. (^_^)

I don't think we are power posting just yet. We are more so just getting out a conversation at best. (^_^) Plus I'm eager to see what happens with Elise now. lol

In my next post I'll make sure to describe more about what her health conditions will be like. Getting a fever and seeing bellfires is just a glimpse of what she will go through for a day or two in the rp. (^_^

Same, but I think one more wont hurt. (^_^)

I don't think we are power posting just yet. We are more so just getting out a conversation at best. (^_^) Plus I'm eager to see what happens with Elise now. lol

In my next post I'll make sure to describe more about what her health conditions will be like. Getting a fever and seeing bellfires is just a glimpse of what she will go through for a day or two in the rp. (^_^

Okay fiine, one more.  

Users who are viewing this thread