OOC Thread

You join up with the Knights? 

Samurai, due to my martial arts but I will join knights as soon as the real game drops because my little brother likes to play as well and he likes vikings a lot.

I dont like vikings and really like the knights, as does he, so that was the middle ground lmao.

So... I may have stayed up for a full 24 hours playing for honor...

I have a problem...

And the cure is more For Honor.  

You join up with the Knights? 

NOOOO I want to play that game so bad D:  Just a few more days....  :|  My Valentine's Day will actually be a holiday. For Honor day. I will collect many hearts. 

What's your favorite class? 

NOOOO I want to play that game so bad D:  Just a few more days....  :|  My Valentine's Day will actually be a holiday. For Honor day. I will collect many hearts. 

What's your favorite class? 

Kensei baby. Followed by Peacekeeper.

I haven't played them... but just by looking at videos

I love the peacekeeper. My brother loves the Lawbringer. Together we are Law and Order. *Law and Order theme plays.*

Second is Nobushi. 

I haven't played them... but just by looking at videos

I love the peacekeeper. My brother loves the Lawbringer. Together we are Law and Order. *Law and Order theme plays.*

Second is Nobushi. 

Peacekeeper is bae.

Nobushi is the hybrid class I play as. She's untouchable if you know how to use her right.

Well then

get.gif

I shall name my Peacekeeper "Knight-Knight"

and my Nobushi "Notreei"

That must be your favorite then! ;)

Okay, how does the team system work. Do you choose what faction you want to support and then you can play whatever class you want? Or does playing a knight help the knight faction, etc. 

That must be your favorite then! ;)

Okay, how does the team system work. Do you choose what faction you want to support and then you can play whatever class you want? Or does playing a knight help the knight faction, etc. 

Yes that's exactly it.  You pick your faction but you can play whoever you want. Also until you get to a really high level all you want to spend your steel on is the champion bonus. You don't get gear that makes any meaningful change until around prestige 3 and the champion bonus gets you there faster. 

Yes that's exactly it.  You pick your faction but you can play whoever you want. Also until you get to a really high level all you want to spend your steel on is the champion bonus. You don't get gear that makes any meaningful change until around prestige 3 and the champion bonus gets you there faster. 

Ooooh thank you! I will definitely take that advice.

What faction are you?

Awesome! I bet you could find the Game of Thrones fans there.

Do you know who is winning the faction war? And how long does it take to reset?

It's been pretty volatile right now but I think the samurai are winning? As for how long the seasons last I have no idea sorry. 

It's been pretty volatile right now but I think the samurai are winning? As for how long the seasons last I have no idea sorry. 

Go samurai! And don't worry, i'll find out eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back