OOC Thread

Now... how to style this pilot...

Air headed guy with a penchant for making up legends and ghost stories on the run? 

Yep, going for it!

Just typed the following:

"I thought we'd have the chance to meet up with our newest member before we're back in action -"

Then @Orikanyo came first. Any chance we could go a bit backwards in time?

TT~TT 

Don't worry, I'll be sitting here in the faceless secondary character area. 

Forever, alone. 

We'll send you letters, maybe a photo from time to time...

it's okay, I'll be able to watch from afar... 

with the cat's eye. 

"And so, the msot frightening beast in horror, lonelyness."

Hope you brought a book or two... bulky ones, and not a phone book among them - drives you to insanity to read all the numbers...

go guys, go kill them.. I'll just be over here... 

by the by, 5th edition game, any idea of shenanigans to pull? I mean we pretty much just get inside and join the job... Nothing to interesting. 

Sitting on a post right now, but I can't really think of something spectacular - not much choice at the moment, and few options that would fit the character I have in mind. I'm open to suggestions, though.

Well, lets see what might inspire you as others post, too.

Sitting on a post right now, but I can't really think of something spectacular - not much choice at the moment, and few options that would fit the character I have in mind. I'm open to suggestions, though.

As of right now, marc is spooked but willing to try out speaking to her. theres not to much to do, i'll admit. 

At this point I'm just looking for some fun and something to bounce back and forth. 

Well, lets see what might inspire you as others post, too.

Says mr. ignoreOriandgettotnhemission :((((

As of right now, marc is spooked but willing to try out speaking to her. theres not to much to do, i'll admit. 

At this point I'm just looking for some fun and something to bounce back and forth. 

Certainly trying to give you something to work with - we'll see if I succeed :)

Certainly trying to give you something to work with - we'll see if I succeed :)

the secret as to why he has 5 spears is a doosey, prepare yourself for it one of these days. 

it'll knock your socks off.

forever to be in the background, jackie watches everything happen from a safe distance.

not because he wnats to be safe, it's because people keep running off and having fun without him.

May I inconspicuously leave this link here, just in case it got lost in the following conversation?

Sigh.  Once more I jumped the gun trying to keep the story moving when no one was posting anything. 

We can say that we were called for our flight mission before any long winded chit chat could take place in the pilot's lounge.  Over the next few hours in the cockpit, we can all start to get to know one another.

Sigh.  Once more I jumped the gun trying to keep the story moving when no one was posting anything. 

they were waiting for you to lead them to me yo. 

I didn't want to drop the ball and let noone else ask possible questions - and then I waited for the others to reply...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back