OOC Thread

Serena doesn't have the MECT skill in the Valkyrie, but I have seven actions as it is so I won't be screwed to take one.

Just a reminder about the Armored Veritech.  Your wing missiles cannot be fired until you eject the armor packs from the mecha.  Until then, they are locked inside the armor case.

But you still have the 70 short range missiles in the armor pack, giving you plenty of missile firepower.

alerts are abit buggered.

Silanon Silanon wherever you are, come back! We need you!

And miu.

I'm here, no worries - simply didn't get any kind of notification for this thread whatsoever. Thanks for tagging me, I'll see if I can contribute something meaningful.

Just thought about possible options, and wondered if there's something like mines that one could use? You know, something you could throw out there in advance before they come in reach, and explodes once they get close to the thingies? Just to thin out their numbers a bit instead of just always shooting missiles at the first Invid you can see... preferably with a way to deactivate them once we're done, and useable in space as well, since that's where we spend most of our time anyway...

Hmmm. An interesting idea. I may have to look into that.

How many missiles do you fire at the Battloid? Your post doesn't say.

Whoops - eight missiles, totally forgot to mention that.

Let's get this party started!

Let's try and stay lively, don't wana make this a grind, gotta keep pestering each other.

Users who are viewing this thread