• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC thread for QHH

How many days until a user becomes inactive?

• 5 days

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 7 days

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 9 days

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 11 days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Haven't got that far in OP yet hahaha
Probably going to do at least 3 at a time so we don't take forever to finish.
Actually, if we do 4 at a time, we can have half the folks watch and comment while the other half fights, how about that?

Okay, by the way, whereabouts are you on One Piece if i may ask?

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Webs Elk Webs Elk Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma
(resposting here to make sure everyone is getting this)
I have a pretty important announcement to make. This Tuesday, I'll be leaving on a college-related trip during which I will not be able to access Discord or RPNation at all. So from Tuesday until my return on monday of the following week, I am handing over the RP's administration to Resident Otaku and I Am Kigndom Hearts 1000. Listen to their announcements and instructions as they can now remove and ban users just as I can.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Webs Elk Webs Elk Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Kimona Kimona Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus Haz. Haz.

(Man it's been a while since we used this thread)

Hello guys! I'm here to anounce that, due to popular demand for something to do while people wait for their turn to post We have implemented a side RP in our Discord Server!
Just to make this clear, the RP held there will be exclusively filler content and completely optional , so feel free to ignore what's happening there if you wish.
Here are the rules and guidelines of the side RP:
- Avoid anything that would advance the main plot or directly affect characters that aren’t involved; let’s leave the key events to the main RP.
- If you must use information showed at this channel in the main RP (such as say, a ship that sailed), make sure to inform it clearly in the main thread whenever the opportunity shows up.
- You may reserve a channel for a set of characters if you want to do a specific interaction as long as there’s at least one channel left open; I’ll make the arrangements so that non-mods can’t post there.
- The main thread should still be our #1 priority: whenever you’re able to post in the main thread, do that first and play in the side RP later.
- Let’s try changing our nicknames to the character we’re roleplaying as whenever possible; using pictures too is even better.
- NO SMUT AND NO EXTREME GORE. I MEAN IT.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 , is everything alright? It's been a while since I've heard of you and we are waiting for your posts to move on. If there's a problem, you should tell us so we can work something out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back