• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] The School for the Supernaturally Gifted.

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
[RP thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-school-for-the-supernaturally-gifted.353645/]
[Character thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/cs-the-school-of-the-supernaturally-gifted.353628/]

Main Rules:
1. No OP characters, every character must be beatable if the need arrives, also keep in mind that the characters that will attend the school will not have access to their full potential.

2. The story is fairly loose, I will control the main flow, however side stories and arcs are allowed. If you have an idea you'd like me to implement, PM me. More often than not I will incorporate your ideas :)

3. If you plan on leaving for a while, make sure to notify everyone. If you have not notified and don't post within 5 days I will take control of your character until you return. This is to prevent the posting coming to a halt in the long run.

4. Multiple characters are allowed, however, each needs a sign up in the character thread. Also, make sure that everybody can distinguish every character you create.

5. Don't be afraid to show your character's weaknesses once and a while. Sometimes the most useless characters are the most interesting. However what I care about most is you all having fun, so go out, and RP to your heart's content!

6. If you're new to the RP, don't be afraid to sign up, the OOC thread will have a post where the whole story is summarized. That way, everyone can hop in anytime!

Last edited:
THE STORY SO FAR... [UPDATE 1]
As the time for the first helicarrier approaches, people begin gathering near the docks.
Zokra arrived first, Daizo and Seraphina arriving a short while later. As Lucius and Akira came around,
everyone started to get to know each other. Daizo, Seraphina and Akira were chatting together quickly, while Lucius and Zokra preferred to stay out of the spotlight.
Princess Phanesia, who was covered in mud and Leonard were the last to arrive from the first batch of invited students. The white haired Akira then noticed the helicarrier arriving.

Last edited:
I made a slight change to my characters power. He controls the power of darkness, his whole family does, but they aren't evil. They have harnessed the dark power and control it for good.

DramonFire DramonFire Not to worry, all three threads I already have watched. I do so with all the rps I'm in =] I am in multiple rps all which I'll try to post at least once a day in. I'm typing my reply for this one now

SRUNewman SRUNewman don't worry, you'll get the hang of it pretty soon. It doesn't really matter anyhow. If you watch a thread (which you can do left above the thread) you'll get notifications whenever someone posts to that thread

OMG. I totally messed up my character's name..I was thinking of a different rp. I'm going to edit it..I said her middle name was Rose but it's Minerva. AHA ;__;

Skaggon and light are my friends, light is way too good at RPing, and Skaggon will have frequent typos, but he'll fix them when he can.

Hope y'all enjoy the Lucius Finds a Friend arc! I realize that this school could be a great opportunity to help our characters grow as people. So I decided that it's about time Lucius gets a friend.

Dr. Settler's bio is up by the way, head over to the CS thread to see his appearance and his theme song!

The theme song is pretty mysterious, I think it works great with his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back